Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Old Kitchen
100 (First thought as I wake up).
I am in a huge old house in a kitchen, also huge, with a bed in one corner where J and I are staying. We slept together for the first time the night before and are lolling in bed. We are very casual and real about everything, very amicable, no illusions. We both want it to be whatever it is honestly and not make it into stories. What it seems to be is just that we like each other and feel comfortable. We are wanting to have another morning round of intimacy, but everyone seems to be staying at this house and coming into the kitchen for one reason or another. It seems both sides of my and K's families are staying here. Nona comes in, M (deceased), my mother, K's father. All the women seem rather relaxed about this situation, considering. K's dad not so much. I am standing in just a white towel wrapped around my lower half when he comes in. He keeps thinking of more things to do in the kitchen as if to keep an eye on us. It seems the whole family is gathered for some event and people are getting ready for it. When Nona comes in she collects large beads with which to adorn herself. My mother, also, is finishing getting dressed. She looks at me with fondness and indulgence and tells me to come meet her somewhere when I am done getting ready.
Before everyone started coming in, J and I were moving a wooden shelf over the radiator so it was out of the way and under the window. We also sign a contract for something and he gives me fresh bills of money. I ask him what I am supposed to do with that. He shrugs. He just wants to keep everything clear. I say I'll put the money over here where we both know where it is in case anyone needs it.