Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ETs (angels?) Suiting Up!
i was traveling through a desert and I could see mountains in the distance. I was not in a car, but rather walking. many were walking in the same direction on a freeway. Loss, despair, depression = these were the things I was feeling. I stopped to rest near some large rocks. It seems there was a cave, but now thinking about it, it may have just been a space between those rocks.
In this space a "being" came to me in comfort. The compassion I felt was great and so appreciated. The being was beautiful, graceful, full of light like an angel and sat on the rock next to me and took my hand. He said "time is short. We are suiting up." The being ascended into the sky, and as he did so, I could see a breastplate appear his body and he raised his arm, holding up a great sword. As I looked around, I saw many of these beings in the sky, raining down like open parachutes, swaying as they fell to to the ground. Another landed not far from me and pointed to the ground. I saw a large dark colored turtle with a rather flat shell. "What's this?" I asked and then I saw two other turtles - box turtles with big rounded shells carrying smaller turtles on their backs. I felt so sorry for them - there was nothing green around, no water. The light being looked at me sadly and I knew that people had lost their homes and must carry what few possessions they had with them, including children and pets. I looked across the road and saw the hoards of people walking, silently walking... someplace. I looked up at the sky and still could see the golden beings, their clothes like parachutes hanging in the sky. Above them, fighter jets moving quickly across the sky. A large UFO sat silently above. I was happy to see it.