Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost
I couldn't find him. I was getting worried. there was this hole. in the ground. at the ground surface it was just a hole. but once you went into it, it was like a basement. cement walls and stairs into the entryway and a door at the bottom of the stairs. somehow I knew he went there. I couldn't go in. I don't recall the thought of going in even crossing my mind, which is odd now that I think about it. because surely if I lost my son and thought he was somewhere I would go in. I yelled his name twice into the hole and he didn't answer. I went somewhere out of the place where the hole was, which was like a park. very lush green grass on the ground where I was laying to look into the hole. and there were maybe tennis courts nearby, chain link fencing. I went to this place and called the utilities company. not 911. I don't know why I didn't call 911. I don't know why I would call the utilities company instead of 911. but it seemed like it would be faster and that they would know about the hole I was talking about. I told them on the phone he went down this hole. I said I don't know the name of the park but its like "Thesda Park". the lady on the phone knew the hole I was talking about and said yes. I understand. I went back to the hole and the utilities men were already there. there were 7 of them all wearing long-sleeve light blue shirts and navy blue pants. they all looked the same and they were digging. I knew where he was but I didn't want to tell them. I knew because he had begged and begged to go. at first I said no, but then he just kept nagging "can I please go? its just one night." finally I had said ok fine. I had also known that the name of the park was Bethesda Park. I was afraid to tell the utilities company that I had let him go there.