Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
falling out of the sky
I'm standing at what I understand is my actual house, though I didn't actually see it. we, me and im not sure who else, are looking at the mountains in my back yard (which in reality is the mountain, mesa, that I can see from the front of my house), was a volcano that was about to erupt. I argued in the dream, "I do not have a volcano in my backyard" and the answer I received back was "your backyard IS a volcano". I live close to Yellowstone park. so the volcano is about tot erupt. immediately you can see lava boiling up in the vents and we are watching it. then suddenly theres a huge ROAR like somewhere a huge explosion had gone off, but you could tell by the sound that the explosion has actually happened a long way away. then we look back toward the volcano and one of the big fire planes that had been flying around the volcano fell out of the sky. we were horrified and gasping at this. we started to run to the plane to help but then another plane that had been taking off (the airport is on top of that mountain in reality) fell out of the sky right as it was lifting off, maybe 50 feet off the ground. then from the left, there were suddenly HUGE yellow tractors and trucks tumbling through the air, bouncing off the ground occasionally, coming right at us in a huge dust cloud. they had been tossed like toys in the explosion. then I was terrified and wanted to wake up, but instead of waking up there was like...you know when a tv channel goes off and there's static/snow...and in the middle of the tv screen was a stop watch flashing 00:00 in red. I woke up with a scripture verse in my head - Micah 6:8 seek justice love mercy...