Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
invest what?
This was a strange, random dream of a sort I have "never" had before.

I'm riding around "town" in a car with my deceased father and an old boss I don't know if he is living or passed but while dreaming I recall thinking of him as passed. (That could be literal or just an icon of my own "dead and gone" past.)
We are driving slowly and there are a lot of people around on the streets. My father keeps leaning out the window and talking to people. He is desperately searching for someone who has knowledge of investing in stocks of some kind in Central and South America. He is particularly interested in certain stocks in Ecuador or Peru. He seems frantic to learn some kind of information, my own future financial security seems to be the concern. My old boss is trying to tell him that this is pointless, none of these people have any stock in these other countries, no one can help him find what he is looking for. I tell him I know a lady who lives part of the year on a coffee plantation her husband owns but she isn't involved in anything to do with business down there and I don't know her well enough to ask advice about stocks, companies or business. He waves a hand at me, brushing that off... "no no, that has nothing to do with all this". My boss is on the phone with someone, he thinks he has a lead. I just sit there feeling a bit frustrated because I don't understand it. We don't have a name of anyone or any place and I don't know what we are trying to find out or do. There is no money to invest so why would we want to know about any company. The whole thing is a mystery to my dream self and it makes me feel confused and anxious. I know something here is supposed to make me feel reassured but I can't figure it out, reassured about what and how will any of this benefit me in any way. I'm very confused and want to feel hopeful and happy but within the dream, I haven't figured out, happy about what?

While writing this out an image of a yellow umbrella popped in my head and stuck there. I don't have any idea about what that is about.