Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plane fall
I was floating above observing crazy massive flooding. the earth was covered in what looked like plants and trees covered in layers of white frost. not snow. it was like an ice storm except you could see the crystalline structure. little crystal fingers were growing up off of everything. but around this frozen scene a massive flood surge was flowing down. it was full of debris. there were houses, trees, tec. then I was watching and narrating like a news reporter, some kind of press member, as the surge went through like a town or something. suddenly there were hundreds of people in the water. you could see them being churned around. I said "oh no! if they don't get out before THAT theyre going to die!" meaning there was like a small dam kind of thing where rocks were naturally stacked that was just ahead. the rocks were catching debris. I knew if the people hit it they would die. I saw them begin hitting it and being smashed and some were being thrown over.
then there was a scene change.
I was in a very small plane. we were in a huge hurry to get in the air. there was an infant swing beside me in the back of the plane. the swing had 2 helmets. there was a large military helmet, army green - like from MASH - that was in the swing and there was a child looking helmet. the army looking helmet was in the swing and it puzzled me. so I took it off the swing and put the infant helmet into the swing. this made the cockpit alarm go off. I heard the alarm but it didn't register on me for a while that the alarm was because I changed the helmet. when I switched the helmet back the alarm stopped. I adjusted something else in the seat of the swing. I thought it might've been a weapon of some sort. it was also army green and I made sure it was buckled in. then the plane began to move. there was a pilot and co-pilot in the 2 seats. the back hatch was open and there was a man back there looking out. just sitting at the edge looking out of the back of the plane as we started to fly. we would make turns and we would get tossed around in the back of the plane. I was trying to hang on to things. there was a nylon strap and I tried to grab it. I ended up grabbing onto the carpet that was coming loose in a corner. I told the man "you need to hang onto something". I was screaming because the open plane was so loud. we made a turn and we almost fell out. we were in such a hurry. flying crazy trying to get away from something. then the man looked at me. the first time I saw his face. he said "don't you know it is finished?" then I jumped up and saw the man was Obama and I was suddenly a child. I jumped in the co-pilots lap. I didn't see her face but I knew it was my now deceased grandma and the pilot was my husband. he was afraid. he steered the plane straight up. I looked back at Obama and saw flames and sparks and smoke coming out of the back of the plane.