Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
above your head
I was in what I understood to be my house. hubby had just left. I was wearing shorts and a bra, but had my shirt in my hand that I was about to put on. it was as though I had just had shower. the door was ajar but the glass door was closed. a man with red hair just walken right in the door. he go kind of close to me. as he got close I backed away towards the kitchen. there was a bar/counter that split the kitchen from the living area. I though "if I could get to a knife... the man asked if the person who likes video games was home. I sadi "what?!?" he moved a little closer and repeated himself. when he spoke I could see in his mouth. the roof of his mouth was full of eye teeth, like a lamprey. I couldn't understand him because all the teeth made him have a speech impediment. I answered "no he just left", but in reality I am the one who plays video games. I asked "do you want me to leave him a message?" it was an opportunity to get behind the bar. I got a pencil and paper. he looked puzzled. I said "I can write down your name and number and tell him you were here?" he said yeah. I said "ok? so who do I tell him was here?" he said "above your head video game". I wrote it down and he just walked out the door. when he was leaving I put my shirt on. I just realized I was still standing there with it in my hand. I had been so shocked by this guy I forgot about it. I watched him leave through the front window. and hubby was getting back at the same time. he said "who was that?" I said "he was looking for you - from above your head video".

new scene: I was home trying to sleep. I kept dozing off and waking back up. got up to use the bathroom. when I was in there I suddenly felt afraid that someone was in my house. I got very still and quiet and listened. I was looking into the hall for a shadow. I was thinking of someway to defend myself if I did see a shadow. after a few minutes I decided it was safe. when I came out of the bathroom I noticed a used and almost bald bike tire hanging up in the hall. I walked into the kitchen and it was already late morning. my son and my now deceased gramma were there. I made some coffee, but its like I was confused by the coffee maker. the carafe had indentations in the bottom and they were full of dried coffee - like it hadn't been used in a while or the last time it was used it had been left turned on and all the coffee had burned away in the pot. I ran water into it and chunks were coming out that were like black beans. I think my son and gramma were gone then. I asked about the bike tire and someone said "well its not completely flat and we might need it" I don't know who answered.