Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bazaar
I was at some sort of bazaar with my mom. outdoor shops and some indoors. we looked at most. one shop had some curtains she liked - emerald green jacquard. she got one. when we got ready to leave she said she should've bought more, but it was like she didn't have enough money. so I went back to the shop to get them. as I was walking back to the shop I remember thinking "yes this is the right shop. I remember these racks of clothes". I found the curtains she wanted. there was only one left. there was another woman shopping there. I fumbled thru all the curtains to make sure there weren't anymore. when I was checking out the cashier asked if I need curtain pins. I said I should get them because I don't know if mom has any. so the cashier was handing them to me and dropped them. they were tiny and they went everywhere. I saw one it some kind of drain hole and I said "oh heres one. these are not like any curtain pins I have ever seen". then the other shopper got all defensive about my comment and said "these are curtain pins! they are GREAT curtain pins!" I was surprised about her chiming in. but I got the weird curtain pins. the one I got out of the drain was like a thumbtack crossed with a quilt pin and the ball on the top was amber. i couldn't decide if I should pay by credit or debit.