Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two trips...
(After an absence of any dream recall for about a week, these from my notes/journal...)

Scene #1:
I have first-hand point of view. I cannot see myself, but I know that I am in my late teens. I am not familiar to myself. This appears to be from another life or another's life. I am accompanied by a young man named Bryant. I know no one named Bryant. He is not familiar to me either, but he is within this scene. The young man, also in his late teens, is strapping, about 6'3" tall, dark blonde hair and blue eyes. I am with child, about four months along, and we are heading to an abortion clinic. Upon entering the building, we see medical attendants bustling everywhere. We travel through a maze of hallways, seeing hundreds, if not thousands, of women in their rooms, full of fear and despair. They are awaiting the procedure. The place is professional, not a mill so to speak. I am assigned a room, and go in with this man, Bryant, and I sit upon the bed, full of sadness and terror. Suddenly, Bryant looks up and speaks up: "We cannot do this to our child; we will somehow make a family." I leap off the bed and into his arms. We leave the clinic, seeing women after the procedure, with the rooms bloodied and sometimes dead fetuses nearby. We leave the building, joyful with our decision.

Scene #2: I am alone. I am dressed up, and heading to a night club not familiar to me. It is the Marriott Hotel. The scene and the hotel is not familiar to me. It is pitch black. I am not comfortable. Upon "parking", I enter the hotel, up three large cement steps, amidst manicured landscaping. Upon entering the night club, I see just a few people milling about, and bartenders. I decide to refresh my makeup, heading to the rest room. There, there are 3-4 young women at the mirrors. I turn to leave the rest room, and the normal scene morphs dramatically. We are frightened. The environment has changed into a disaster scene. We must get out of there! But, in my heels, I cannot. The tiled floors are like ice, and now leaning dramatically. There are also "craters" formed; if you slip and fall down into the hole, you fall down onto the first floor of the building, causing injury or death. There is nothing to cling to. A man is there at the rest room door, frantically trying to assist his girlfriend or wife. She, like me, is terrified, trying to scooch over to him, trying to avoid falling into the big crater in the floor. We make eye contact with each other. Yipes. Losing my footing for a second or two, I can see down the crater into the first floor far below. It is like a bomb went off here. Need to get out!