Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
miley
went to miley cyrus concert. after a song I didn't know I went behind the stage. I just walked back there like I belonged. she was walking off stage. a piece had come off her headset. everyone was looking for it. I found it and gave it to the tech. then I was everyones friend. miley came out and sat in a chair that looked like it was made especially for her to sit in when fans were around her. it had plexiglass shields to keep people from getting to close. I went over to her. I thought I was going to tell her how repulsive her behavior has been, but I just leaned real close and told her how sweet and lovely she is. that she needs to relax and lot let everyone drive her so hard and make her do ugly things. she started to cry and say how exhausted she is. I said you have to stop. she hugged me. I thought how soft her skin is and that she is just a baby. and her reaction was just like a baby. she hugged me and said I smell like her mom. I said "of course I do" and smiled. I said sweetie, you are loved. she said I love you, and I said I love you too. God loves you. then I went back out to my seat.