Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snow in the summer?
was at my parents actual house. we were doing something in the house I don't remember. went outside. there was a volcano exploding but I basically ignored it. the ground was wet but it was night now so my mom and I went to sleep on the ground. I woke up before morning. the moon was bright. there was a tiny little bear the size of a mouse I was playing with in the snow. I covered him in the snow a minute. I looked at the little pile a minute and thought "he should've wiggle out by now." then I was worried I had smothered him. I quickly dug him out and he was on his back. I thought about how to do compressions on him but he slowly began to breathe. I thought about the snow then. this snow is not cold. and it doesn't stick together. I thought "its dehydrated snow". I tasted it. even though I thought to myself never eat snow that has been on the ground this long. but it tasted like sand. I know it was volcanic but my dreaming me didn't. then I was still partly asleep but I got up and walked around to the back of the house - I was wearing an amber colored tshirt and underwear - and I laid my left index finger on the side of my nose so I could hearth to dalaran like in my video game. it wasn't working so I tried the right index finger - didn't work. then I thought "oh yeah I have to be logged in to the game and actually have my cartoon me lay her finger on the side of her nose for it to work. so I went inside the house. when I opened the door I was looking around for slenderman because hes always lurking around to kill you and hes sometimes in my dreams. theres a bathroom right inside the door and I tried to open it but my dad was in there. I said oops sorry. he came out a minute later and said "wheres mom?" I said "still sleeping".
next scene my mom and I are in this little blow up kiddie pool. its about 12 feet diameter and about 12 inches deep. its royal blue. theres a ladder to get in. and a rubber duck. I said "wouldn't it be awesome if this was as big as the lot?" suddenly there were some kids in the pool. a brother and sister were sitting right in the middle. they had brought a pet great white shark about 2 feet long. I kept an eye on it. at first it was eating something. when I looked to see what it was eating it was a banana. I thought that's odd. when it was done eating it would just lay there but kept turning to look at the kids. when it would look at a kid I would stomp and make myself look big so it would focus on me. after a few times doing this I noticed it had a face like a lynx. I thought hmmm strange I didnt notice that before. it changed before my eyes into a sort of cat-faced poodle and came up for air. I asked the kids what kind of dog it was. I was worried about it playing with the kids because I didn't know what it really was and the kids it belonged to - I didn't know them and they seemed not to want to be part of the group. they were hiding something. they never moved out of the middle of the pool.