Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journeys.
(Note: Vibrational state continues to evolve, cycling faster and faster, solar plexus and chakra, with a sense of detachment and intense energy, fingertips. Many journeys, but very little recall and no lucidity.)

From night before:
I am in the living room of our house, and next to the couch, to the south, I topple over a 25-lb bag of flour, onto the floor.

From last night:
I am in an unknown rural scene, with my (passed) mother, and she is opening a shopping mall there. It is opening day. (Note: detection of: mall, motel-hotel or driving in any vehicle denotes being out-of-body.). I walk into one shop, and see men in their 20s, pouring over the big and tall men's selection, with no prior availability of these items in this locale. They were lined up for check-out and service, with bundles of clothing in their arms.

#2: I find myself with our Texas friend, Bob. Bob is accompanied by his best friend, Jim. I have never personally met Jim before. Jim was CRANKY! I backed away from him due to his grumpy mood, while jovial Bob tried to smooth things over.

#3: I am again in an unknown setting, and my mother encourages me to check my bank balance. I try to enter the password (inexplicably), over and over again, until a young woman named Amy enters the picture, trying to provide customer service to me. The number: 1400.