Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive Water Event Engulfing the Entire State of Florida
I was with my Husband, in a house in Florida, where I currently live, but the house was not the house we live in now. I noticed when I looked outside, that there was a LOT more water on the ground than usual. Not in the huge puddles terms, but more like lakes and ponds where there weren't usually lakes and ponds. I told my Husband it was unusual, and I picked up a map of the State of Florida to see if the bodies of water were supposed to be there. When I looked at the map, I was shocked. The map portrayed the entire State as being nearly completely engulfed in water. The most prominent features were; The thinner, Western part of Northern Florida looked very Delta-ish. It appeared as though a super-massive amount of water from the Gulf of Mexico had rapidly poured inland, all the way to the middle of the State, and had cut huge rivers, gorges, and water-filled trenches as it retreated..leaving strings of west-to-east islands in it's wake. The second most prominent feature was a super massive lake that lie in the middle of the State, from the Northern Alabama/Georgia/Florida border, extending all the way down to the Orlando area. It was very long and thin, but massive nonetheless. The rest of the State appeared to be completely water-logged, with most of it appearing to be submerged or super-flooded. Huge lakes and ponds were everywhere, separated only by thin land bridges. In my dream, I told my Husband, "That lake is HUGE! That CAN'T be Lake Okeechobee." At that point, I woke up.

Skip ahead to this morning 12/1/14.

I was dreaming that I was in a city, here in Florida. It was a coastal city, I'm guessing Tampa, but it didn't look like Tampa. I was with two friends, inside of a single-story bank. I don't remember what I was doing there, but when I left, I realized I had three cars, and needed to figure out how to move them. One of them was a Dodge Durango. I hopped in, and tried to move it, but for some reason, it refused to steer correctly, and it felt like it was having power steering problems. I hopped out, and told one of my friends of the problem. As my friend and I were discussing the issue, I noticed seawater creeping in from the East. It was about ankle deep, and was moving a little slower than I could walk. At first, I was confused, and then I looked up in the direction from where the water was creeping in from. I saw that everything was becoming flooded. I looked around to see what the tallest building was, and found a bank building that was about 30 stories, and appeared to have a look-out tower on the top that tourists could get a view of the city from. I told my friends that we needed to head to that building, and we started making our way towards it. The encroaching water was on our heels the entire way. As we got to the bank, I noticed that the bank was an ocean-side bank, and saw that the water from the ocean was moving like normal. Typical wave action...and not the source of the flooding. The encroaching water was coming from the opposite side of the ocean. There were people on the beach, and they were completely unaware of the encroaching water. I yelled at them that they needed to get to higher ground, and turned towards the bank to get inside and start heading to the lookout area. As I turned, I saw that the water was higher than ankle deep now, and it was starting to pour into the ocean. I got into the bank, and headed toward the elevator that would take me to the top. The elevator was full of people that were trying to get up there as fast as possible as well. As soon as the elevator got to the top, we all exited out of it, and I looked at the ground. At this time, my viewpoint in the dream changed, and I was suddenly looking out of an airplane window. I was sitting next to a man that was looking at his smartphone. I noticed the water that had been encroaching, was now receding. I asked the man sitting next to me, if he had heard if there had been any earthquakes in the Gulf of Mexico. He said there had been. I looked back out the window, and noticed that the water had receded in the Gulf a LOT farther than the shoreline, and immediately started looking for an incoming tsunami wave. Within seconds, I saw it. There was a large tsunami wave that was rolling into the land. It wasn't necessarily a massively tall wave, but it was hard to tell how deep it was from my viewpoint.

At that time, I woke up.