Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Air Market Dream
This was a pretty fuzzy dream with not a lot of standout information:
Once again I'm in a crowded open air market area, perhaps it is a holiday bazaar. I notice young children and mothers, and a group of Southeast Asian men. I talk to one of the men, and I think he lectures me on a topic in which he is fluent. Something occurs with a vehicle out of control. I believe I am the "driver", nominally the one in "control" of the vehicle, but it is a bit berserk. In this crowded market area, there is real potential for damage, but I don't believe any accident occurs. The vehicle does perhaps get stuck on railroad ties, or a railroad track. A very young child, blonde hair, talks earnestly to me in a foreign language while leaning over her mother's shoulder. I have a sense of being in a recumbent position at some point for awhile--oddly since this is a bustling shopping area. I remember looking at a sculpture for sale at one of the artists' booths. The market is open air, but I have a sense of it being partially covered by large swathes of cloth draped up high above the street, perhaps to provide shade from the sun—somewhat like a soukh, but it does not have a middle eastern feel. Seattle comes to mind for some reason, but also it is not very U.S. feeling either.