Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends with multiple scenes
1. I played around with two hats, one white, one black, looking in the mirror. I liked the white one better as it is my favorite color. I also had a type of hair clip (like a diadem or a tiara) that had a thin white veil attached to it. I wanted to wear it without the veil, but could not get it off. I put the clip my head on but could hear mumblings about getting married so I took it off quickly.

2. A woman showed me an old thick paper sheet with East Indian symbolism. It had lines down and across, and the headings contained pictures of figures. Each square in those lines represented a personality type with character traits and they seemed of old mystical kind. According to the picture on the sheet, I was a type of "sister" (not a nun, but more occult like maybe a white witch or seductress) all dressed in flimsy white clothes, mostly looking like a dress for belly dancers. She showed me the two intersecting lines and said their names, but I cannot remember them. They seemed to be related with cycles in nature and/or goddesses or similar, but I could not make out the exact context.

3. Had an intimate moment of cuddling with a former friend from grade school. I snuggled up real tight with her but we decided not to take things further as our husbands were in the other room. She pushed me away as I was starting to massage her shoulders, knowing already that the moment had passed. She was getting sweaty and told me it was a bittersweet moment. A guy came buy (maybe her husband or a friend of her husband) and was talking about having a threesome, as he had never tried it. I told him I had already tried it and wasn't interested.

4. We were out on the street. I was standing on the sidewalk or veranda with another guy. A woman (in our group) on a bike playfully pushed a guy on a bike and he almost fell over, but instead she fell (instant karma?) and he had to grab her arm to keep her from crashing to the ground. They were both laughing as she recovered and got herself straight again.

5. I was sitting inside on a couch and saw the smallest mouse I've seen. A kid reached out and picked it up, then threw it at me. I scorned him for doing so as I would get bit. I got bit while trying to put it outside, even though I tried to squeeze it's head so it wouldn't get to me. There was another mouse with bigger ears outside that jumped on me. I put that one back too. When I got back inside, there was a big friendly dog there that was begging for food. I petted him, but did not give him any as he was already well fed.

6. People were moving or renovating, I could not really tell. They gave me a hammer to fix an old tall dresser which had all the metal clips popped out of it. I got it mostly together, but it was really wobbly. A guy pulled out the top metal clip from the back of the dresser as it was embedded in a small part of the wood that was all rotted out. He wanted me to put the clip somewhere else where it would do any good. I found a place on the side where the wood had parted some and tried to attach it there. I put it in halfway and wasn't satisfied, but felt that I couldn't do any better and moved on to the other clips. I only finished two or three before somebody (maybe the same guy) took over.