Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travels in other realms.
Experience #1) I had a reunion with an old friend and former co-worker Audrey B. We embraced each other warmly, happy to see each other after not having had any contact in thirty years. Note: I will Google her to see if she is still among the living. Audrey appears to be still among the living. I, then, told her about the passing of Doug L., whom we both knew, and how he reached out to me after transitioning, to say good-bye. I said his wife, Nancy, had been a good wife while he struggled with cancer toward the end. Audrey said that Doug's passing had not had such an effect on her as Diana P.'s. She said that Diana had fought cancer, and actually returned to work, then, falling victim to the disease. I will Google Diana P. to see if she is still among the living. Note: she is not; she passed on 2007. Audrey and I went together into a quaint shop selling collectibles, and I pointed out a Madeleine themed bottle of wine to her which was priced at $12.99, brandishing a picture of the famous Madeleine in Paris children's book on the outside of the bottle. The theme throughout this experience was Christmas or forgiveness.
Experience #2: I was in a large unknown contemporary house. I was in the master bedroom, which was painted bright peach, with bright white trim work and chair rails, noting areas where someone had punched holes through the sheetrock above the one dresser. The holes were small, around 3" in diameter. What a shame. The rock had a rough orange peel texture on it, before painted. In an instant, my husband appeared, crouching down, wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt, with a paint brush in his hand. Suddenly, there were also white drop cloths everywhere. He said, "Kim, look what they did to our house?". And, "We sold it for $154,000, they destroyed it, but we got the money!". In other words, whoever "they" were destroyed the newly renovated house, abandoned it, and we got the house back to renovate all over again. I looked up at the master bedroom's ceiling, which was also painted peach (note: this was the prominent theme of my husband's NDE, as he saw brilliant sunset colors). However, I noted that the ceiling was designed to appear as the universe, with bright white symbols of planets, comets, and stars affixed everywhere, with an almost oil slick appearance to the symbols. It was quite beautiful, same time, it was out of place or "wrong". I wondered if he planned to remove this universe theme from the ceiling. Puzzling, I found myself back in my "real bed", with the covers up to my eyes. However, I was watching myself from above. My husband had appeared above as well, seeing if I would ever "awaken" from this sleeping state. As he watched from physically above where I slept "in real life", I too watched myself where I slept in "real life". I noted in my notes, "I was as I was". Both places, same time.