Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridge, war games, charity dinner
1. We were trying to fix a bridge that was attached to some kind of track, possibly a railroad track, but there were too few of us. Every time we lifted up certain beams and tried to adjust, we couldn't hold them up so they fell down again and everything snapped back to previous position.
2. Then it was like we were in war games. There were people out to shoot us. We were in a house. We had guns as well and were trying to shoot at this small plane circling over the house. It was like a Cessna or something. There were also snipers. I ran out of ammo, and captured one of them with a knife, no actually a box-cutter.
3. Then it all turned into a charity dinner with a lottery. We could buy 10 tickets for $4.00, so I bought 20 tickets.
There was this guy there, really tall, brown hair, and quite handsome. He was hitting on me although my husband was right there at another table. He was really close behind me and I could feel his scruffy chin touching my neck. I told him he made me shiver.

Mind note: It means nothing, it is just your mind messing with you because you are nervous.