Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert?
I don't know, Nanny. Coincidence? Isn't this your second coincidence as far as getting the run to speak to us?

Honestly, I tried literally everything to figure out what the heck happened with this run. THERE IS JUST NO WAY for those top words to have that many hits. It just isn't possible. AND the top batch aren't all administrative or web-page type words. I'm just befuddled. I feel like I got hit with a crazy stick. This is just insane!

Anyway, just checking in again. I was going to upgrade the site and put in chat yesterday and today, but there is just too much activity here! Go figure!

Maybe tomorrow I can get all that done. After those are done though, the site's foundation is complete and we can start getting into some more projects. I LOVE how flexible this platform is. I'm strangely glad the new site fell through, seeing how many other options we can do with this. If you have any recommendations, be sure to go to the "contact us" page and record your notes.

Oh yeah...doesn't it surprise everyone that MOON showed up out of the blue? Typically, a word hits the bottom section only because they're falling off from a high....but moon didn't hit a high nor close to it. The whole run is just WEIRD!
Next step (after the shock wears off) we need to start analyzing this run at a deeper level. Maybe after a nap Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert? - by Eagle1 - 05-26-2015, 01:37 PM