Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This made me cry!
Free beer!
I could not capture the rest so read the rest of it here

http://www.newslinq.com/chili-cook-off/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOLLL uh huh, and yes to the truth of the parking lot chili cookoff, well it coulda been the parking lot of the coliseum where SA rodeos are,dunno because I've been mostly living away too long.

True stories of confirmation...

My hubby has me buy Habanero peppers regularly. I even use a produce shopping bag to have over my hand when I TOUCH those dang things. Wouldn't want to touch my face and have some of that stuff on hands.

Maybe seven years ago when hubby had his routine colonoscopy, afterwards the lady doc asked him if he eats a lot of spicey foods. He confirmed and she replied that he had red lines on the bottom of his stomach! But, did that deter him? nah...

So, very early this year he started describing how his tummy had been bothering me. I said, "ulcer! or start of one." So he went more-bland diet and took the OTC, strongest antacid pills for a few weeks and decided it was totally healed. It must've been because I haven't heard another word.

Personally, there's a lot of chili I would never eat. If the thing I taste the most is the spice and not the food, not interested. But maybe I'm a "Texan-on-probation" because I didn't marry in Levis or Wranglers! I married in a brand new pair of Brittania jeans, LOL. I've also lost, to my ears anyway, a lot of my Texas accent well it comes and goes.

Love this dude's notes....burp.