Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag?
(06-25-2015, 04:19 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: YES, DLP!! YES YES! One of my cohorts in the gym insists that what is coming is nothing more than another Great Depression, where most of the population won't even really notice when it collapses. Uh, NO! First off, and this is a huge first off.......they didn't have psychotropic drugs in the 20's and 30's. When the people on these medications can't get their drugs, all hell will break loose. Coming off these drugs is equivalent of coming off of heroin or cocaine (i'm very serious about that because the meds act the same as those drugs). Scary times we live in

I was on Prozac for a while many moons ago. Worked great. Life was grand for the first time in a long time. Then the doc who put me on Prozac left and the new doc informed me he didn't believe in long term antidepressant use so he wouldn't be renewing the prescription for me. Yes, I went cold turkey off Prozac, thanks to that *expletive deleted* . I crashed, big time. It got so bad that the spouse was scared for me and was about to drag me to the ER because he was afraid I was in such a dark place that I might be suicidal. That got my attention in a way nothing else would and I doggedly pulled myself away from the abyss(I can be pretty determined and stubborn when I feel the need). As a result, I will never go on such meds ever again. Never.

And I was only on that drug for six months. I can't imagine how bad it will be, how desperate people will be and what lengths they will try to get back to the happy land when they've been on those kinds of drugs for years and suddenly have to go cold turkey. It will get ugly. Very ugly. Oh, and let's not forget all those who are anesthetized with their tech gadgets and suddenly no longer have them for some reason. Talk about the night of the living dead. We'll be living it.

Messages In This Thread
6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag? - by Eagle1 - 06-13-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: 6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag? - by ThePaladin - 06-25-2015, 05:30 PM