Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag?
(06-25-2015, 10:59 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: OH MY GOSH! Cold turkey off prozac?! Yikes, yes, very nasty. Thank you for sharing that, and actually, the second doc was correct in that long term use is very dangerous; however, cold turkey is not an appropriate method for withdrawal. You are very lucky, and so are we, that you made it through that period.

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest going cold turkey unless you enjoy staring into the abyss and contemplating what it might be like to just step off that edge into the blackness. But I'm also pragmatic. The thought of being admitted to a psych ward and put on suicide watch was a far worse fate, as far as I was concerned, so I pulled it together somehow and life went on. I am, bottom line, a fighter and I will never lie down willingly.

I asked him about weaning off the drug and his opinion was it was better to just get it over with rather than prolong the situation. While he may have been correct about the long term use risks, he was an idiot when it came to the reality of the drug.

Messages In This Thread
6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag? - by Eagle1 - 06-13-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: 6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag? - by ThePaladin - 06-25-2015, 11:11 PM