Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
METEOR SHOWER FALLING TO EARTH
-+--
I WAS SUDDENLY AWAKENED FROM A DEEP SLEEP ON OR ABOUT 3am AND STUMBLED MY WAY INTO ANOTHER ROOM TO SLEEP ON A COUCH AND MY WIFE WOKE UP AND ASKED ME WHAT HAPPENED AND I MUMBLED TO HER THAT METEORS WERE COMING AND RETURNED TO SLEEP IN MY BED.
Does this have anything to do with the expected 'close pass' of an asteroid....when is it? September?
(06-19-2015, 09:14 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Does this have anything to do with the expected 'close pass' of an asteroid....when is it? September?

No not in the least. I was in a sound sleep and was almost hurled out of bed without any awareness of the meteor dream until my wife came after me and asked me in my stupor what was I dreaming about and said I saw 3-4 meteors flying thru space heading downward (but I did not see anything else)
Awesome! Thanks Duke! Do you remember any specific emotion that captured your soul at that moment? Fear? Confusion? Thanks again.
(06-19-2015, 09:53 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Awesome! Thanks Duke! Do you remember any specific emotion that captured your soul at that moment? Fear? Confusion? Thanks again.

The 3-4 meteors were close to each other and just suddenly appeared in my path of vision in a lit-up void and my first and only observation was that they were all falling downward and came from one place in space as I watched them from an opposite position and without any identifiable feeling or emotion but upon waking I was very disturbed and left my bed into an adjoining room.