Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/30/15 The Jobs Apocalypse is here
Trending: congratulations guide connection rainbow surfing luke mon bonus threatening elsewhere apocalypse job turning plate mirror shifting every house early guess license goal perfect taste great figured memory forest amazing bowl grew horse stable noise security ancient stranger design inner fireworks
Waning: hold play animals wings played subconscious sad wild tree approach cousin flight son angel shared first alive palace plan pizza technique camp funny vacation moon garage girlfriend step giving request wed class controlling climbed maria

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I think the biggest linguistics in today’s run is actually just below the words on the chart. They do show up in the Trending text above, and it states, “ancient stranger design inner fireworks.” Then, Group 1 in the picture says quite a bit, too. In essence, it will be a Job Apocalypse and will Shift Every House.

Palace is in the lineup (thinking Queen here), and it suggests that everything will be ALIVE at the palace!

Horse remains in the run from yesterday, and this time there is Stable (double meaning) and “Noise Security.” I think if we figure out what Horse is, we’ll be able to locate the next security breach. For example, there are the Denver Broncos and the Indy Colts, but there are hundreds more sports teams out there, so not sure if that holds any weight.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

turning plate mirror shifting every house
Ok well, I totally see your meme Eagle for group one. I will just take part of it for an additional meme.
Hello Earthquake!
My daughter even had an Earthquake dream last night.
"plate shifting every house" so maybe a major quake really is about to happen? Felt that way yesterday.
Need help deciding this one.

Lingo: "bonus threatening elsewhere apocalypse job turning"
Title of the Run: "The Jobs Apocalypse is here"

News: "Job market's new normal: Smaller workforce, sluggish pay"
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...ET?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-07-04-10-24-16

Problems that I see: The news isn't necessarily representative of a job apocalypse, except that if this is the new norm in the workforce (which I believe it is), then it really is a job apocalypse. Its a huge shift in that although the jobless rate is low (yeah right), very few are actually working, and even less have secured a full-time job.
How do you know this date?
Ah, okay. The big jobs apocalypse is coming then.
Thanks for your insight and research, Windy. Keeping me honest! Smile
(07-05-2015, 08:29 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ah, okay. The big jobs apocalypse is coming then.

Oh yay. Sad
(07-06-2015, 12:14 AM)Windy Wrote: LMAO DLP! Don't to so enthused!

I'll restrain my excitement. Big Grin