Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, a successful Space Staion supply run
I can't find where we were discussing the failed Space Station supply runs but I wanted to update the issue of failed launches and lack of supplies.
Finally, some success.
"After a series of failed resupply missions, a Russian capsule loaded with crew provisions docked at the International Space Station on Sunday, NASA said.
The unmanned rocket blasted off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on Friday. It had about 6,100 pounds of food, fuel, water, oxygen and other supplies."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/05/us/interna...index.html
OMGosh, I like this thread. I feel I absolutely must put in my humble opinion.

Russia buzzing our planes is likely just an "agreed-upon game" to make it appear that they are still our enemies, when likely some faction within our nation, a group that has power is totally orchestrating our interactions with Russia. We have too many of their soldiers here for them to be enemies of the power-brokers in DC, at this time.

So, Russian-Ego will proudly let us be like beggars that can no longer do anything right in space, and let our people ride into space with theirs. See?! Russia got it right and can supply the ISS, but folks from our nation failed! Seems too perfect for the humbling of our nation that God is allowing, and that I am personally convinced is being orchestrated from DC, with leaders of nations that hate we, The People that love liberty here.

IF....Russia buzzing our planes, etc.....is indeed geniune then again, the Russian Ego is doing that, taunting us all the while allowing us to piggy-back into space because their ego is fed in both situations.

When it comes to Russia, China, North Korea, Venezuela, Iran and any other USA haters, I believe we are literally at the point that they are buddies with what's in power in our nation, right now. The downfall of the USA is their "fundamental transformation" which was announced and commenced by insulting and degrading us in any way they could.

Oh sheesh, any elder or Eagle1, please delete this as soon as you wish.

My calling is calling me to hush here, same time I had to speak, so....I best knock it off. Big Grin
I have grown to love a good number of you souls here, and respect is a big part of this.

So, one last time I thank you for your patience and tolerance.

Gotta go read the dream bot cuz this website has absolutely...

"got it goin'on."
Hi Nanny! Always nice to see you and hear from you.