Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/12/15, 6:50am. Saudi man
This morning as I was waking up I clearly saw a Saudi man. He was wearing the traditional red & white checkered headdress with the black rope on top of his head. As usual I have no idea why I saw this.
Windy - Having computer problems here or I would have answered you earlier. I had the strong sense to post what I saw and now I know why. I cannot tell if this is the same man. He did have facial hair & I had the feeling he is a Prince. So that could be any number of men in the Saudi Royal family. Considering though what you saw, then I would say yes, this has to be him. Now the big question is, why? I will have to keep up with the news and see if his name pops up.

(07-12-2015, 09:46 AM)Windy Wrote: Julie,

Is this the man from your dream?

http://www.menafn.com/1094278543/AI-Madi...vilization
AI-Madinah AI-Munawarah..The Encounter of Islam, History and Civilization

(MENAFN - Al-Anbaa) AI-Madinah AI Munawarah is one of the most favorite destination for visitors to Saudi Arabia, thanks to the presence of very important Islamic and historic sites.
The city is currently undergoing a continual development, under the leadership of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz and His Royal Highness the Amir Faisal bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz, the Governor of Al-Madinah.

I added the photo here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...The-Madina

They just took down the story for technical reasons.
Update: Sometimes when I pray for someone I don't know, I can see them in my mind. I call it Remote View Praying. When I prayed for His Royal Highness the Amir Faisal bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz, the Governor of Al-Madinah. I was met by a friendly man dressed in white. They style was Arabic, however not what you normally see today. His clothing was more elaborate and yet simple at the same time. He is standing next to the Prince and he would not let me get closer. What I found interesting is that he could read my Spirit and he knew I meant no harm. I also had the feeling that he is a Spiritual Remote Viewer.

Anyone every hear of such a person(s) in the Islamic religion?