Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baptist-built houses?
Lol, I feel like I should not even post because most dreams here are so DETAILED and interesting and mine...well, let's just say that I soon as I wake up, I forget 98% of what I dream.  Angry

Today I woke up and recalled a name...Alex and what sounded like "Nempambrez"
And something about Baptist home construction. 
Also something about the 444,000 or 144,000. Biblical number. 

I do remember talking about the bible and religion yesterday and also read/came across the name Alex. 
However, what sounded like "Nempambrez" was not something I recall hearing/reading/saying. 

There was a post here by Eagle1, I think, about how to recall dreams. 
I will re-read that article again and will take this weekend to start reading more about how to improve recall and "program" / "incubate" dreams. 
Any links/thoughts/articles that any of you recommend would also be appreciated: I will read/hear/watch anything related to improving dream recall and enhancing precognition. 
Thanks in advance in case you recommend something.
One thing that I didn't mention in my article was just being plain busy. That's my biggest struggle with dream recall. Maybe this next month I can reinvigorate some incubated dreams, too! Just in time to see what's going down in September and October!

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...our-Dreams
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/1...the-trade/

And there's undoubtedly much more relevant stuff here, but I've got to get a move on the dreambot run...
(07-28-2015, 12:30 AM)Windy Wrote: Nempambrez is Esperanto "one who hopes"
Zamenhof's goal was to create an easy-to-learn, politically neutral language that would transcend nationality and foster peace and international understanding between people with different languages.
Its usage is highest in Europe, East Asia, and South America

Wow, really? 
I did not see that when  I checked that term on Google. 

Let me know where I can check. 
Thanks for the interesting reply.