Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creepy black smoke circle in sky is back
The creepy black smoke ring thing is back. this time in England. It looks the same, as others in videos I have seen in the past, including the areas of the circle that have a bit wider part of the black.
So , what is it ?
Guesses anyone?
BTW, UPI picked this up from reddit.
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/07/24/O...=sec&or=on
Portals opening?
(07-25-2015, 09:24 PM)Windy Wrote: I noticed with all of those birds flying around like that, that it maybe a bunch of bugs flying in an odd circle, because those birds looked like they were picking things out of the sky. Maybe the ring is just a concentration of the bugs, and the rest were more scattered.

When we lived in Germany, birds came out at dusk and swooped and flew around until dark. They weren't after bugs, they just seemed to be flying. When there was a total solar eclipse, as totality approached, the birds came out and did their flying thing just as if it were dusk. The video appears to have been taken at dusk, so the birds would be flying about.

While it's possible that it could be insects, I dunno. Whatever it was, it kept the circular shape intact as it moved across the sky.

Not a portal, though.
the clouds were changing as the circle moved across clouds i saw a cloud shaped like a heart, see hearts everywhere, as the circle passed the heart it was no longer shaped like a heart. so the circle is moving and if it were bugs or smoke it would change. looks like a classic ship shape to me. if they can be invisible why cant they look like smoke circles?
(07-26-2015, 10:28 AM)Windy Wrote: DLP that is not something i have ever noticed... the birds at dusk. Now you are going to make me look at the sky at dusk to see if i notice the birds! LOL

We have swallows here. There's a flock of about 2 dozen that descend upon our yard around dusk, swooping and flying as they eat the insects that are also out at that time. They even fly up on the porch. Sometimes they perch right on the windowsill. One night when I was backing out of the driveway, I noticed a bunch of them sitting on the roof. Just...sitting. Made me think of Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds", only with swallows and far less terrorizing. Big Grin