Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electronic voice message
I woke up while dreaming in dream. 
The reason I woke up was due to electronic noise that sounded like scrambled voice I could not recognize. I felt that it might be "alien" and not human, and that I was trying to be "triggered," that is why I tried to wake up quickly and I did. 

One simple reason behind the electronic noise/voice in today's dream- paper under pillow!
All that scrunching and crumbling of paper noises fooled the brain
Kind of like an alarm going off and it being interpreted as an ambulance of something like that in a dream, etc. 
At least I hope it was just the paper noise being misinterpreted by the brain and not actual mind control technology to trigger me or something.  Confused
Or like in the Matrix when information was being downloaded to the brain.
LOL   Big Grin

Exclamation By the way, I had paper under pillow because I wrote down "August 2015" to see if I would dream anything regarding next month. But so far this method does not seem to work. 
I will be more specific with the writing today and write " I will dream of the biggest news headlines for August 2015" and see if that makes me dream of news-like events. 
Next week I also plan on getting an audio book by Stephen Laberge as my first step towards taking my dream "experiment/study" more seriously.

Messages In This Thread
Electronic voice message - by d4n33 - 08-01-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Electronic voice message - by Eagle1 - 08-02-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Electronic voice message - by keswickman - 08-02-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Electronic voice message - by d4n33 - 08-02-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Electronic voice message - by Cassandra - 08-03-2015, 08:35 AM