Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electronic voice message
(08-02-2015, 07:59 PM)keswickman Wrote: As for your voice sounds, I was having the same issues yesterday A.M., myself. I don't remember if it was over two days or just Friday night into Sat. A.M. I live out in the forest, so citified sounds like that don't come often. I thought it was someone's clock radio going off, but it was too early in the A.M. for that, plus it was coming from the opposite direction of the nearest house. In the haze of waking up to that sound, I wondered if I had left a computer or TV on, but I knew I had shut them off. It was a mystery where the sounds and voices were coming from.

Interesting. 

Yeah, although I am sure it was the paper noise that fooled the brain, it was still weird noise. 
It sounded like scrambled voices and in the dream I was so scared thinking this was some type of mind control technology trying to trigger me, so I was trying to block it by trying to wake up( I was dreaming while actually dreaming) and at the same time I was trying to hear what the hell the noise was, but to no avail. I even "felt" it on my head, that's why I thought about "voice-to-skull" technology or some sort of radio wave trying to enter my brain. But yeah, after a few minutes of calming down, I just knew it was the paper directly under the pillow. 

Yours is interesting, though, since you mentioned that you live out in the forest( I wish I could) and not the city. Definitely write down everything you can recall when you get those type of dreams. The fact that you are not in a city and did not have paper under the pillow makes your dream very interesting and eerie at the same time!

Messages In This Thread
Electronic voice message - by d4n33 - 08-01-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Electronic voice message - by Eagle1 - 08-02-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Electronic voice message - by keswickman - 08-02-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Electronic voice message - by d4n33 - 08-02-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Electronic voice message - by Cassandra - 08-03-2015, 08:35 AM