Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/3/15 King's Romantic Adventures
I think we need a separate king meme.
For king to be present for this may days, something BIG is up. I would not be surprised if there is more than 1 king (president, prime minister, head of state, ruler) who is being represented.

I Absolutely LOVE  Heart a Dreambot run like this one!!!!!!
swim lead dreamed horror lady cake interpretation beautiful yesterday yet fan elite

Katie Ledecky Sets 1500M Freestyle World Record.  She broke her own World Record and wasn't even attempting to do so at the time. (cake)
Making the record all the more impressive was that Ledecky wasn't even attempting to swim her best time. Outside of a disqualification, it was all but a given that she would qualify for Tuesday's final. She and coach Bruce Gemmell had actually implemented a breezy game plan—right until the moment everyone knew a world record was at stake, per Sheinin:

As the race unfolded, she couldn’t see what everyone else in the pool could: her lap times flashing on the scoreboard, each 50-meter split keeping her well ahead of her own world-record pace. But towards the end, when she turned her head to breathe, she could glimpse her family and friends in the stands, and they were all waving sideways with both hands – “Go! Go! Go!–a gesture she understood immediately.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/25383...ended_pool

(08-05-2015, 02:15 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I think we need a separate king meme.
For king to be present for this may days, something BIG is up. I would not be surprised if there is more than 1 king (president, prime minister, head of state, ruler) who is being represented.

I Absolutely LOVE  Heart a Dreambot run like this one!!!!!!
swim lead dreamed horror lady cake interpretation beautiful yesterday yet fan elite

Katie Ledecky Sets 1500M Freestyle World Record.  She broke her own World Record and wasn't even attempting to do so at the time. (cake)
Making the record all the more impressive was that Ledecky wasn't even attempting to swim her best time. Outside of a disqualification, it was all but a given that she would qualify for Tuesday's final. She and coach Bruce Gemmell had actually implemented a breezy game plan—right until the moment everyone knew a world record was at stake, per Sheinin:

As the race unfolded, she couldn’t see what everyone else in the pool could: her lap times flashing on the scoreboard, each 50-meter split keeping her well ahead of her own world-record pace. But towards the end, when she turned her head to breathe, she could glimpse her family and friends in the stands, and they were all waving sideways with both hands – “Go! Go! Go!–a gesture she understood immediately.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/25383...ended_pool

#cametrue

Messages In This Thread
8/3/15 King's Romantic Adventures - by Eagle1 - 08-03-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: 8/3/15 King's Romantic Adventures - by twiceblessed9 - 08-05-2015, 02:15 PM