Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 8/5/15 Red Alert: A CME takes out Mass Computers!
Shadewolf: There's a lot that has to come into align to affect you. What are the odds? Well, actually a bad question because I just don't have enough information to give you the odds. Not even a clue at this point. I bet you'll be okay Smile

Julie: "Why do you think things are so magnified in our dreams?" Yes, as far as precognition goes, this does hit on our emotional bodies. No doubt about it. Thus, one theory to explain the magnification would be one of the following two options:
1. The person/entity/God who is trying to warn us through the dream feels that they have to exaggerate the scene in order for us to remember it and honor it as a possibility, or
2. Since we are in a heightened state of awareness (arguably we are 95%+ awareness during dreaming because we are not actively moving) we may inherently be exaggerating the scene because our only experience of it is through the emotional body. Then when wakingly remembering the scene, we mainly recall the strong emotional content.

Your excellent questions are something that I've been watching closely for answers, and there might be a slew of other possibilities too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8/5/15 Red Alert: A CME takes out Mass Computers! - by Eagle1 - 08-05-2015, 11:58 AM