Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO
08/23/2015 AM
Intent : Sept. Project
Mood: calm
I was at home (not my real house) sitting at a small writing desk working on my letters.(again with the letters!) I go in to my kitchen to get a glass of water. I turn, lean my back to the sink and look up through the small windows ( the ceiling was built, like a lean to, higher on one side than the other with a row of small windows on the high side) and I see a UFO! It is almost see- through and has wisp of clouds around it. I think I have seen this type somewhere before. My daughter (granddaughter in waking life) calls from another room that there was a body found nearby that officials think fell from the sky. They say he might be an alien!
I look out a different window and see my Mother-in-law (passed years ago) in the yard. I point and tell her to look up. She looks and gets very excited, she comes inside and all of us gather in the kitchen to watch the UFO.

I ask my daughter to check the TV to see if they have said how many people have reported seeing this phony sh_t.
I say "I wonder how many people will fall for this stunt. TPTB have finally figured out how to make it work." (holograms)

The ship was square ish from the end I saw with 8 landing legs and black and gray colors.
Was it an inner knowing that told you it was a hoax, or did you witness specific evidence of such? Regardless, sounds like the long-awaited project bluebeam.

You know what....alien disclosure/visitation was one of the predictions actually from that long list of September dates. I believe it was Sept 28th? Or was it Sept 23rd?
inner knowing, yes it was.