Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is REAL, distraction, disclosure
Rainbow 
It is past noon and I am STILL at this computer!
magnetized today for some reason. It must be the dream I incubated last night. It had to do with NDC.

I just came upon this (popular) blog; an article that includes some recent bot terms- that caught my eye.
Daniel, Lucifer, reptile (those would include) crocodile ...to name a few.
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2015/...cifer.html
exerpt-
"ARCHONS WERE USED TO STRIKE FEAR, CREATE CHAOS, MANIPULATE DREAMS, REINFORCE ANGER, FEAR, AND SELF-LOATHING, AND OTHER MINOR PLOYS. END."
It also mentions they created the Latin language- geez I studied Latin in high school for three years...the root language.
I got straight A's.
Are my ancestors Dracos? (forehead slap) I ask for clemency if I have Draco dna and genetics. I am going to my bathroom now to gaze in a mirror to see if I look like a lizard.
*lol*
I thought of the Wes Penre papers that spoke of these creatures and their agenda. http://wespenre.com/

FYI.
Knowledge is power.

p,s,
not for nothin'
this 'Chani' dude smelled like a Draco/ARCHON to me.
Has anyone heard from or about IT lately?
Or has IT evaporated into the VOID........or maybe back under Its ROCK.
I have had hints of my DNA being weird. I will still fight for the humans!
Does that mean you get special treatment when they come to harvest?
Stay away from the mirror it lies, every time I look into one it shows an old woman and I don't know her!
Remember when I posted this about DNA? http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-7-15-2015. There was more to that dream than my thinking that I was looking at Dreamer DNA. I think our DNA holds all the answers to were our ancestors came from. I am pretty certain, if we knew how to read it, we would find traces of off world races in our DNA. I have had dreams where I was in an off world body.

So, a long time ago I decided to believe in Jesus and that is it. I don't care if the dang Reptilian's would show up tomorrow at my door, I will still stick by my belief in Jesus. I know what Jesus looks like and he is not a Lizard-head. I don't dislike the Rep's, they just don't believe in Spirituality. So that makes them feel cold and I don't like being around cold beings.
bravo!
I agree. brrrrrrrr

*lol* BIG laugh Escholars.
(09-03-2015, 04:14 PM)esholars Wrote: I have had hints of my DNA being weird. I will still fight for the humans!
Does that mean you get special treatment when they come to harvest?
Stay away from the mirror it lies, every time I look into one it shows an old woman and I don't know her!

I've reached that age when my brain went from "you probably shouldn't say that" to "what the hell, let's see what happens!" I've seen that old lady in the mirror, and I LIKE her!
You 2 ! Ha ha!
she's not going away, I might as well get to know and like her! Crazy old lady!
You only need to be concerned if the old lady waves at you when you're just standing there. Wink
wow, have you seen her too? muhahahahahaha!!!!
if we have all seen her, who is she?
That's easy! It's the goddess!