Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/17/15 Dakota Shook
Trending: timer dakota wed had convinced dream automatic shook art hour really pants forth advice past meat vehicle secret sound today porch school smoke ever modern thought remember informed risk became except symbolize last horse lamp mice mother went heads remain
Waning: hurt arm comes failed awareness water continue energy amazing hope bear etc image sky dry recently wild card evil awesome shower thanks moon flirting hilarious liked nice yeah negative flood village luck dawn japan mon

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

This could have something to do with the massive earthquake Wednesday afternoon off Chile (wed shook today). Tsunami warnings are up for the west coast and the lands surrounding the Pacific Ocean (water continue energy wild flood village dawn japan). The tsunami, although small, struck around dawn in Mexico and the west coast and is expected to hit Japan later today.

CC
(09-17-2015, 11:24 AM)CelticCoyote Wrote: This could have something to do with the massive earthquake Wednesday afternoon off Chile (wed shook today).  Tsunami warnings are up for the west coast and the lands surrounding the Pacific Ocean (water continue energy wild flood village dawn japan).  The tsunami, although small, struck around dawn in Mexico and the west coast and is expected to hit Japan later today.

CC

automatic shook said EQ to me, as well.

Past meat vehicle secret caught my eye. Referring to a person/people? Or an aspect of our food supply? Whatever it is, it's been kept under wraps for some time but will be revealed.

Wild card evil awesome I saw these, sat up, and pretty much said "Hello? What have we here?" While at first glance, this would seem to be a negative phrase, I don't think so. Whatever this represents, it's unexpected(wild card) and it has the potential to be a monkey wrench in the plans of what I call the Black Hats. Maybe it won't seem that way at first but as it plays out, this could be a very good thing for the White Hats.
-Sounds like time is running out in the Dakota area. Timer Dakota. Is it an earthquake ? (automatic shook)
Perhaps it has to do with ranching and cattle (advice past meat vehicle).
negative flood village luck dawn japan - this is either something new which will flood Japan or it relates back to flooding from the 9th/10th of September.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/asia/japan...index.html

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!
Bear!
Bear is the symbol for California, it is their state flag.  * Old botruns might show Bear pointing to California more often then we thought.
water continue energy amazing hope bear etc image sky dry recently-this might be saying water is coming to California!! Like El Nino continuous water.
(09-17-2015, 12:36 PM)DLP Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 11:24 AM)CelticCoyote Wrote: This could have something to do with the massive earthquake Wednesday afternoon off Chile (wed shook today).  Tsunami warnings are up for the west coast and the lands surrounding the Pacific Ocean (water continue energy wild flood village dawn japan).  The tsunami, although small, struck around dawn in Mexico and the west coast and is expected to hit Japan later today.

CC

automatic shook said EQ to me, as well.

Past meat vehicle secret caught my eye. Referring to a person/people? Or an aspect of our food supply? Whatever it is, it's been kept under wraps for some time but will be revealed. Here you go DLP, I've heard the human body referred to as 'meat suits' (versus robot)- this just out and I can see why it was kept secret. I think this is a HIT. Good catch DLP.
http://www.naturalnews.com/051195_DARPA_...ering.html

Wild card evil awesome I saw these, sat up, and pretty much said "Hello? What have we here?" While at first glance, this would seem to be a negative phrase, I don't think so. Whatever this represents, it's unexpected(wild card) and it has the potential to be a monkey wrench in the plans of what I call the Black Hats. Maybe it won't seem that way at first but as it plays out, this could be a very good thing for the White Hats.

(09-17-2015, 12:40 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: -Sounds like time is running out in the Dakota area. Timer Dakota. Is it an earthquake ? (automatic shook)
negative flood village luck dawn japan - this is either something new which will flood Japan or it relates back to flooding from the 9th/10th of September.

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! Good Point TB9 !! Great catch on this as there are also a number of dreams with California in it starting with Project Ano for 2015 and we may have missed the boat on predictive headlines. In fact as I write this I had a PA dream of something hitting California and the numbers 9 and 27 came up. At the time I thought it was in January, but it I could have gotten it backwards- 9/27 hasn't happened yet. Time to review this....
Bear!
Bear is the symbol for California, it is their state flag.  * Old botruns might show Bear pointing to California more often then we thought.
water continue energy amazing hope bear etc image sky dry recently-this might be saying water is coming to California!! Like El Nino continuous water.
(09-17-2015, 12:40 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: -Sounds like time is running out in the Dakota area. Timer Dakota. Is it an earthquake ? (automatic shook)

Bear!

A lot of oil drilling up in ND. Also, Keystone runs through there: http://keystone-xl.com/about/the-keyston...e-project/. Something with the pipeline? Pipeline vs. ranchers?

Re: the news story for which AD posted a link: All I could think as I read the story was a horrified "Oh. My. Lord." I have one other word for this: abomination. If this story is accurate, then what they're doing is an abomination, and I do not use that word lightly.
Ok, that is a HORRIBLE story AD.  Really horrible.  How does one even process the fact that somebody even wants to create something like this let alone that it would get approval.  
On the Japan note, it looks like it is another Typhoon.  Krovanh is moving northwest and is intensifying. It is expected to pass just east of Iwo To island, Japan. Iwo To is the location of Kadena Air Base, home to the Air Force's largest combat wing—the 18th Wing—and a variety of associate units.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-09-nasa-marian...n.html#jCp

(09-17-2015, 01:35 PM)DLP Wrote:

Bear!

A lot of oil drilling up in ND. Also, Keystone runs through there: http://keystone-xl.com/about/the-keyston...e-project/. Something with the pipeline? Pipeline vs. ranchers?

Re: the news story for which AD posted a link: All I could think as I read the story was a horrified "Oh. My. Lord." I have one other word for this: abomination. If this story is accurate, then what they're doing is an abomination, and I do not use that word lightly.
Truly EVIL I would say. A hit in my book, which by the way- I see that botrun of yesterday dropped
storm in the linguistics for today. ok, I got that message, thank you.
Back to the point of the bots of today- I just watched trailers for the movie TERMINATOR and wondered if this is how it gets started.
You would be amazed at what is going on behind the scenes with this type of 'meat vehicle' thing. It is
quite 'other worldly' and smacks of sci-fi only it is real. Nothing is as it seems.

Now, can't that be said for dreamscapes too?
so I ask the question again, and again:
"What is real and what is not " ?

In the quantum FIELD all is potential nothing is matter- it is holographic until
it is assigned density with focus. That is called entanglement.
Just occurred to me that wild card evil awesome goes with Past meat vehicle secret. Not sure how,yet, but it does.
This is REALLY bizzare...I have to report to Ellsworth AFB on Wednesday, next week....it is located in/near Rapid City....SOUTH DAKOTA!
Interesting!
(09-17-2015, 04:28 PM)siyotanka Wrote: This is REALLY bizzare...I have to report to Ellsworth AFB on Wednesday, next week....it is located in/near Rapid City....SOUTH DAKOTA!
Oh that meat vehicle story makes me sick in the pit of my stomach, because if they are just writing about it now, it means they've already done it. I agree that is a huge abomination! All humans should keep things like emotions, that's part of Who we are as beings! Modifying genes to cure a disease a person is pained by is one thing, but I think I need to draw the line at purposefully trying to out-do mother nature's creating here, down that way can lead to such a bad path!

On Dakota shaking, there are some fault lines and an old volcano in South Dakota called Bear Butte. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Butte Perhaps we're going to see some kind of volcanic activity happen here (Yellowstone most likely). Having a look at a picture of the place, those slopes are covered in dry silty mud, much like the stuff covering the hills in Kamloops BC where there is also an old volcano. One good earthquake and that silt will liquefy causing massive landslides and floods. It's also a sacred place in aboriginal culture, so shaking in the area could be indicative of cultural shaking or stress.

I think the water and bear imagery could definitely be signalling a change in rainfall for the california area over the winter considering the crazy climate changes we've been seeing.
(09-17-2015, 04:28 PM)siyotanka Wrote: This is REALLY bizzare...I have to report to Ellsworth AFB on Wednesday, next week....it is located in/near Rapid City....SOUTH DAKOTA!

I know where Ellsworth is(Ret AF spouse here) and all I can say is: Bundle up!
it just occurred to me with all the Dakota references, that
we are coming upon a full blood moon eclipse. MOON FLIRTING
You don't suppose there will be a sudden sharp drop in temps and freak winter STORM in that area?

I know storm only showed up in this run one day. I saw it, took note, meditated over it then it
left. Got that. Something is unfolding up there....i feel it.
I believe that is entirely possible AD. We had PS snow dream with a shirtless person, that seems "caught off guard" too me.
Multi day meme thread hit here: the Main words Lamp Mice Mother went, Heads Remain! Trump is/was apparently the Lamp Mice Mother. The Lamp Mice are the Fox Newscasters. "Severed" Heads remain behind...

Article: Donald Trump dumps Fox News http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-...ouncement/

luck future gone
Trending: automatic flirting argument art negative heads ten hilarious liked edited storm nor double dry appreciate luck future gone god powered empty murder affect church met sure busy house glad reason cannot monster sound answer game question happening glass facing
Waning: message back method step send ship consciousness cool breach profile fish view heavy distant august camera monsters mention enter dream valid credit payment card up

dakota shook
Trending: timer wed had convinced automatic shook forth advice past sound today smoke ever modern thought remember informed risk became except symbolize last lamp mice mother went heads remain
Waning: hurt arm comes failed awareness continue energy bear etc image recently wild card evil flirting hilarious yeah negative flood village

taylor the bully
Trending: bullying fault episode taylor mice sat despite graduated absolutely trailer tears always wallet assistance yep previous awful eyes shaking man dead surface wide materials meat bars busy pure snow shirt shooting flight
Not to belabor dakota, yet this article stood out this morning- having to so with South Dakota's
additional ways to track and monitor. alcohol today, marijuana/drugs tomorrow? (Create the problem, then the solution)
two shows up here with a recent meme of "blow hot,"
South Dakota has a Big Brother approach to a problem that is spreading to North Dakota and other states. The program began in 2005, I find the timing interesting that it takes center stage for Project September and attention of September predictives.

had convinced pants past secret meat vehicle timer, hour (twice) to determine informed risk if they blow hot.
"States Monitor Alcohol Offenders With Twice-Daily Tests

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/state...s-34080549
#cametrue
I believe this is our Dakota story, finally!
The Keystone pipeline is toast!
timer dakota wed had convinced dream automatic
The time has run out on Keystone.  They oil companies were convinced it would happen easily, but NOPE!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obam...a9633b693c
(11-06-2015, 04:18 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: #cametrue
I believe this is our Dakota story, finally!
The Keystone pipeline is toast!
timer dakota wed had convinced dream automatic
The time has run out on Keystone.  They oil companies were convinced it would happen easily, but NOPE!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obam...a9633b693c

I think you're right, the news is all over the place today. Though they plan to rally their forces and try again once a new president is in the white house. I don't think this pipeline is going to go through ever.