Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gear tool for multidimensional travel
(09-19-2015, 01:30 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: OMG!  
This dream so resonated with me, I got chills even before I read the last line.
When I was in Peru eons ago for 11:11 ceremony, 'Journey through the Doorway'
we specifically activated 'wheels within wheels' at 11:11 UTC and local time all day Lake Titicaca zone. THAT felt
like a combination unlocking, and indeed a beam of Light flashed into the center of our circle
at the end, knocking down the people on the inner circle giving them a sunburn

thank you.
I do recall WHEELS in dreams recently.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm so happy about this confirmation. You are wonderful Smile Heart !
It is so important that we share our respective experiences, you know. Because this is how our world is built: first we dream it, then we manifest it. This time (I mean at present in our collective evolution) billions of people are awakening to conscious multidimensional life (e.g. your chilling body is positive proof). There is help for us from outside during this process, including ET's, e.g. the gear tool we got during the CE-5 training in Florida.
It is really important that we understand this new quality of life, mostly consisting of invisible and immeasurable stuff yet, as manifest reality and act accordingly. Multidimensional space is really huge, you know. It depends on your thought-consciousness what you are able to perceive or to see. You have to tune in, literally. That's how it works.

During this process our personal horizon is widening more and more, we are understanding LILA, the cosmic game, and then we start to build up the multidimensional rainbow body having positive thought-consciousness only. Finally we are able to change our manifest real world and make it a better place for all entities who happen to stay here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gear tool for multidimensional travel - by Jenafor - 09-20-2015, 01:15 AM