Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headline or Sign, 9/19/15, AM
Dream: I was standing in front of either a Headline or a Sign. The background was white & the letters were large, yellow/gold in color. There were 4 rows of words, maybe 4 or 5 words on each row. I stood looking at this thinking, I need to memorize it so I can post it when I wake up. I was determined to not to let it go until I had it firmly memorized. As I was focusing on the words, I began to realize that it was not English, it was Russian. So I thought, well dang it, I don't read or speak Russian. Before I could finish that thought I immediately woke up. It was 3:43 am and I was not a happy camper because don't feel well and needed a good night's sleep. Sleepy

Afterthoughts: I am wondering if this means we will get a sign from Russia about year-end events.
There has been much speculation for years on the Net about a planned Russian invasion of the United States, growing ever stronger now. To what you dreamt, a friend of mine who has much stronger senses and dreams than me (but who cannot be on this forum due to her continued physical challenges and illness), told me over the phone recently that she woke up hearing "Keep your hands off Alaska," and she felt it was coming from a Russian superior talking to one of his underlings. If such an invasion were to occur, Alaska would surely be saved, since Russian nationalists still lay claim to it, and say the US purchased it inappropriately. If you continue to see Russian in your dreams, please do post.
Read this just after I read this article: http://news.yahoo.com/russia-syria-did-p...09020.html

Very strategic move on Russia/Putin's part. Puts Israel and her allies on the defensive in the sense that attacking Syria in any way could be seen as attacking Russia. So Israel might think twice before ordering bomb strikes inside Syria's borders and any groups inside Syria would be able to operate a lot more freely.

So it may not be a direct invasion but it is something to watch.