Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/26/15 Transformation: Requires Logic and Curiosity
Trending: butterfly baker logic classroom university class football huh hospital pit sun grade damn cup plot animation intellectually prepare attack moving scenarios sink leaning times smoke hat remind spider guitar fabric races leather original constant categories gravity lines underneath letter jeans
Waning: true inc agree now email text voted has been share aug view loading submitted days experience respond project add need device registration click path frame support story link window sign up overlay event response form

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I don’t have much time to analyze the run today because I have to get ready to see my attorney later this morning. Just as group 2 suggests, I’m intellectually preparing for the attack and preparing to move. You know what? There does feel like a plot which has been animated/scripted by someone with an agenda. That will get vetted during this ugly process that has to do with family and marriage, but the word starts with a D. Alas, it’s Sink and Leaning Times for sure.

But here’s what the collective unconscious is saying for all of us: We are all like butterflies. A new day is coming, transformation. Just like a Baker….we can create what we want as long as we include the right ingredients. Logic should be one of those ingredients; so should curiosity (i.e., group 1).

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
10/26/15 Transformation: Requires Logic and Curiosity - by Eagle1 - 10-26-2015, 09:16 AM