Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Airliner dream
I hope this is the right place to post this. I've been mulling this over as to post or not. I had a dream last Wednesday night about a plane crash. Let me say that I don't think this dream is about flight 9268 Russian jetliner. If it is then only half the story has been told. I saw a jetliner, white with a blue stripe running the length where the windows are. I saw it break up and start falling to the ground. As this was happening, I was standing behind a man and woman and several other people who were busy moving boxes and other things. This was happening outside in the open. I was listening to the man ask the woman if she felt remorse over what she had done. She said "No, I'm good at my job. I'm an explosives expert. It's what I do." I know that for a split second she did feel guilty but only for a second or two. They were saying that the plane crash was only a distraction. It was a cover for what they were doing in the area. I can describe the woman but not the man. Both spoke perfect English. No accent.  She was in her 30"s, 5"6 or so, black wavy shoulder length hair, dressed in tan shirt and pants. The man was over 6 feet. There were at least 5 others handling boxes and crates. I hope this was just an anxiety dream, but there it is.
Thanks Gabriel for posting your dream!
American has a blue stripe by the window. Navy like in color. Were there other stripes as well? What was the overall color of the plane?
Do you know from where the people were moving?
(11-02-2015, 06:54 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks Gabriel for posting your dream!
American has a blue stripe by the window.  Navy like in color.  Were there other stripes as well? What was the overall color of the plane?
Do you know from where the people were moving?

No other stripes. Overall white. The people were working at moving boxes and crates. They were up to something I thought was bad.