Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching the matrix
25 Nov 2015
No intention set

During today's meditation, I was in the zone, so to speak, when a screen appeared in my mind's eye. Symbols began to cascade down the screen. The screen grew until it covered my entire mind's eye, a 360 degree screen covered with cascading symbols. I tried to focus on the symbols, to see if I could identify any of them but they were moving too fast. The only one I saw clearly was a form of spiral attached to something else that was blurry.

When I came out of my meditation, I was reminded of George Ure's discussion on seeing one's personal source code: http://urbansurvival.com/coping-seeing-y...urce-code/

What I saw didn't seem to be a source code, it was more like a download but I didn't understand any of it. I've been aware of previous downloads but this is the first time I've seen one in action.
Thank you for posting, DLP.  We all truly are "spirits slowed down to the point of visibility."  Or that is what a teacher told me once.  I have, every-so-often, had experiences in my life, from youth on, sensing, "I am not from here."  But where am I from then?  And do I have any memories of where I came from?  I do not believe in reincarnation, but I still sense there are memories deposited in our minds, from where we came, and to where we will return someday.  On the outside, I am a pretty traditional Christian believer, but on the inside, I am continually expanding what I hold most dear, as these memories come and go.  I once said to someone, and they looked at me like I was nuts, that what is most important in the Bible, is what is written in between the lines.  Some of that now has been discovered with all the "Bible Code" research, but there remains so much more to discover.

I have always had an affinity to read near-death experiences ... figure, if I am remembering vaguely where I came from, why not read accounts from those who have been given the opportunity to go back, even for a moment?  Betty Eadie and others speak of the flurry of knowledge bombarding their minds in the heavenlies, what would on earth cause our minds to explode, and yet there, we can take it all in, continuously, forever and ever.  And Eadie speaks of the small, tiny fraction of what we know, compared to what there is to know.  Much, much more than what is contained in anyone's DNA.  And that is why everyone who has had an NDE says, there is no way to describe it all, in the limits of earthly language.

For everything we do, there is an imprint in the heavenlies.  At least for those who WANT to remember.  Many on this earth do not.  They want to remain separate from where they came, and they will then remain separate forever.  When Angie Fenimore recounted her NDE to "hell," she did not describe a place of torment and direct suffering per se, but she did describe seeing countless souls unaware of her or any other soul around them ... totally, completely lost in themselves ... to me, that is far worse than being tortured, is to be ignored.  Ignored for eternity.

We are temporarily contained within this "vessel of dust," and to dust, it will return.  But as spirits, all of us will remain alive forever and ever.  Where?  Aware of what?  That continues to be the eternal question facing us all.
Oh, I know I'm not from around here...

Big Grin
Thanks for your post NH Watcher. I can tell you from personal experience that what you have heard is correct. It is very difficult to put into words what Heaven/The Other Side/Home feels like. My favorite things I experienced there was:
1. Telepathy, there was no need to speak verbally.
2. Breathing Holy Spirit air. The air is alive with energy
Thanks also, Julie. It would be nice if we had a thread, or some way, to collect the experiences of all those on this forum who have had NDEs. We have had people responding to various posts here and there, who give glimpses of their experiences, but then it is lost, in the sea of all these threads and various posts. I love both your descriptions, of telepathy and "Holy Spirit air." I accept the fact, that some here may have an aversion to religion or any type of overt religious experience, but that is really not what I am implying to document. This all goes well beyond established religion, or tradition. And, one's personal experience is just that, personal, and so may be different from others. There is a common linkage, though, and that is really very special indeed.
Wow NH, I am reading Evidence of the Afterlife/The Science of Near-Death Experiences by Jeffery Long, MD right now, and think your idea of a common place to post would be awesome. 21 years ago when my dad died unexpectedly, I had been to the bookstore 2 weeks before he passed and was looking for a book on angels. (this was at the height of the angel story craze). Couldn't find one. Was led to a book on near death experiences. Then when he had a massive heart attack, I could only think that I had been led to the book for a reason. I was "Daddy's little girl" and it was a great source of comfort and knowledge. Have not stopped reading about these experiences ever since.
NH Watcher and Goldgirl,

Thanks for the idea. I started a special ongoing project for EHE (Exceptional Human Experiences), which includes NDE and more. Please consider documenting your experiences in that forum: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/F...xperiences

For future reference, that forum is under the "Special Projects and Training Forum" (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/F...d-Training )

Thanks again!