Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crushed Buildings
11/27/2015 AM
No intent
Mood: started calm ended terrified

I was standing in my apartment looking out the window while talking on the phone to my best friend.
She lived in the building across a park like area but I could see her at her window.
The apartment complex consisted for long rectangular buildings 5-7 stories tall.
Each building had a park like area between it and the next building. All of the buildings were lined up like lines on a sheet of paper. There were no perpendicular buildings in the complex.
As I was looking at her window I heard a loud roaring noise so I looked up and I saw a large air/space craft coming down from the sky onto the top of her building. It came down fast and crushed the top of the building causing the building to collapse. The ship was as long and as wide as the building roof top.
I then realized that there were more ships coming down and crushing more buildings. I was expecting my building to be crushed as well but, the ship on my building only landed on it and sat there.
I was terrified and thinking what to do next. I heard a voice telling me to stand still and watch! I woke up.

The ship shape was (like the toe of a mary jane shoe) rounded then sweeping back to tail fins (like on a old car) and silvery gray color. (I wish I could draw)
Did you think that the ships were planes or earth-based, or did you feel they were other-worldly?
I thought they looked very si-fi but I have no idea if they were alien or earth source.
Wow.
Wow.

Number one word in today's run was Crash, a word that esholars doesn't even use to describe an aircraft crashing into a building! It's a direct overlap! http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...h-Oh-CRASH

Lingo: crash daniel stadium pleased evil wild trouble improve mutual fight tree drunk guard cord prove shall kitchen evidence embarrassed airport point journey moment threat causing captain rid sauce threw concerned request ends pile language edit horror briefly plate jeans girl
It does sound like an overlap.
(11-27-2015, 08:14 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow.
Wow.

Number one word in today's run was Crash, a word that esholars doesn't even use to describe an aircraft crashing into a building! It's a direct overlap! http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...h-Oh-CRASH

Lingo: crash daniel stadium pleased evil wild trouble improve mutual fight tree drunk guard cord prove shall kitchen evidence embarrassed airport point journey moment threat causing captain rid sauce threw concerned request ends pile language edit horror briefly plate jeans girl