Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 12/1/15 The December Invader
Trending: december invader volume construction knee turning embarrassing mon knocking sand forest stuff vague awesome job wolves potter harry style interrupted animals leaves constitution bait storage item seated does kiss calling think thanksgiving campus were attractive non brother people jeans teacher
Waning: movie male wrote star moon epic sorry tonight crazy worry wanted eye escape story sat bike 2014 stress war versus vivid piece sea happening city remembered false sunrise mess fri damn adventure november settle alright

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
December is expected, but “invader” is not….a petty thief?... a White House fence jumper?...an invading army?? Who is the invader?!

Harry Potter has returned to our run. Thanksgiving continues to nag. Wish I had more insight…

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

movie male wrote star moon epic sorry tonight crazy worry wanted eye escape story
This sounds like Star Wars.  I am not sure if this is speaking specifically about Lucas or whomever wrote this latest story, or perhaps people are simply dreaming about the movie which is coming out.  If tonight crazy worry is part of the meme here, maybe there is danger at a premier or movie showing?  Oh, maybe it is just saying people will go see Star Wars   to escape their worries .
2014 stress war versus vivid piece sea happening city
I am not sure if this is saying war vs. peace or war vs. city near a certain part (piece) of a sea.  This city would have made big news in 2014. War brings to mind Middle East countries.
wolves potter harry style interrupted animals leaves
Wolves harry potter style remind me of a Patronus. For us, think of that as a spirit animal guide. Is something going on with animal spirit guides? Or maybe it is a werewolf?  
(leaves) constitution bait storage item seated
This may be about a constitutional supreme court matter.  Or perhaps something left at a court house as bait.
this run is speaking to me personally, I've never had that happen before! Weird.....

volume construction knee turning embarrassing mon knocking

My office just moved last Wednesday into a building that is undergoing a reno, and there is construction on our floor still. I "turned" or twisted my bad knee last week (they say I'm too young for a replacement, hold on longer, as if I had a choice), and as of yesterday it has started to make a weird clicking noise. (I tore out the cartiledge back in high school, so there is nothing but bone-on-bone at this point. Sigh)
Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope you can get some relief.
Welcome to the "Hey, the bot is speaking to me" club. It took months before it spoke to me but boy was it speaking when it did. It has only happened to me 2 or 3 times but many times for other people. Even calling them by name at times.
I am sorry about your knee and hope you can find something which may build up the cartilage. Bone on Bond is no fun at all.
(12-01-2015, 12:29 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: this run is speaking to me personally, I've never had that happen before! Weird.....

volume construction knee turning embarrassing mon knocking

My office just moved last Wednesday into a building that is undergoing a reno, and there is construction on our floor still. I "turned" or twisted my bad knee last week (they say I'm too young for a replacement, hold on longer, as if I had a choice), and as of yesterday it has started to make a weird clicking noise. (I tore out the cartiledge back in high school, so there is nothing but bone-on-bone at this point. Sigh)
Thanks Twice! Unfortunately nothing short of a medical miracle could build something back up from nothing, but if I give it a rest it will go back to it's normal grumbling. I hope. Someday that won't happen, but until then I can hope!

I really didn't ever expect the bot to speak to me, but when I saw it today, it was weird! I think I would freak out totally if I ever saw my name in there......
Trending: december invader volume construction knee turning embarrassing mon knocking sand forest stuff vague awesome job wolves potter harry style interrupted animals leaves constitution bait storage item seated does kiss calling think thanksgiving campus were attractive non brother people jeans teacher
Waning: movie male wrote star moon epic sorry tonight crazy worry wanted eye escape story sat bike 2014 stress war versus vivid piece sea happening city remembered false sunrise mess fri damn adventure november settle alright

Trending:
december invader - something intrudes this month
volume construction - it's really loud and annoying, possibly terrifying depending on who you are
knee turning embarrassing
mon knocking sand - lots of pounding sand going on - efforts futile.
forest stuff vague awesome job - keep looking for that awesome job, don't stop or give up
wolves potter harry style - The Patronus image really does fit here, spirit guides we need to listen to them
interrupted animals leaves constitution - animal populations are really struggling/declining in places
bait storage item seated does kiss calling - watch out, there's a trap laid
think thanksgiving campus were attractive
non brother people jeans teacher - the roadside skills schools may be making their first appearances now or soon to compete with brick and mortar academia. The online versions of these are getting well established now too.

Waning:
movie male wrote star moon epic
sorry tonight crazy worry - lotta people going crazy with worry how to survive
wanted eye escape story - people using tv and movies to escape their daily problems for a few hours
sat bike 2014
war versus vivid piece sea happening city - People will flock to the cities thinking they may find work, but those will wind up as war-zones. Better to be like the humble fisherman at a seaside village, assuming there's fish biting still. Go rural and develop a small community to rely on.
remembered false sunrise mess - Referring to the economy, "green shoots", "recovery". Nope, it's a dead cat bounce right into an abyss...
fri damn adventure november settle alright - November was ok, buckle up for December!
#Cametrue
With what we had to work with, this Harry Potter reference cametrue.
harry potter style
2 words: invisibility cloak
http://phys.org/news/2015-12-magnetic-in...gnets.html
#CAMETRUE and (somewhat) predicted

This has happened! It is BIG news actually!
Basically The Supreme Court did not take the "bait".  The ruling will be kept (storage) the way it is, they are leaving this constitutional matter alone.
leaves constitution bait storage item seated
"The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday declined to take up a controversial case out of Illinois that effectively upheld a ban on assault weapons as consistent with the Second Amendment.
The court's order didn't explain the reasoning behind the decision, but two justices, Clarence Thomas and Antonin Scalia, split with their colleagues and laid out why they would've agreed to hear the case."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/majo...b2818f2118
(12-01-2015, 12:05 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: movie male wrote star moon epic sorry tonight crazy worry wanted eye escape story
This sounds like Star Wars.  I am not sure if this is speaking specifically about Lucas or whomever wrote this latest story, or perhaps people are simply dreaming about the movie which is coming out.  If tonight crazy worry is part of the meme here, maybe there is danger at a premier or movie showing?  Oh, maybe it is just saying people will go see Star Wars   to escape their worries .
2014 stress war versus vivid piece sea happening city
I am not sure if this is saying war vs. peace or war vs. city near a certain part (piece) of a sea.  This city would have made big news in 2014. War brings to mind Middle East countries.
wolves potter harry style interrupted animals leaves
Wolves harry potter style remind me of a Patronus. For us, think of that as a spirit animal guide. Is something going on with animal spirit guides? Or maybe it is a werewolf?  
(leaves) constitution bait storage item seated
This may be about a constitutional supreme court matter.  Or perhaps something left at a court house as bait.
Twice does it again. Wow! Is all I can say. Big news on a big interpretation of the bot run. Very impressive!