Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/5/15 The Dragon's Happy too...
Trending: dragon unconscious happiness applicable automatic tom deleted fri lesson pad wrote media mild view odyssey natural think camp there physical changing drunk good notice cow answer swing burger poop terrorist idea paralysis also tells people being model living part careful
Waning: rather sorry cause days weird boy church event false parts form drive tried path father sign third similar worry arctic step aunt learned november request guard exactly thank longest enjoy hilarious john scary short taxi

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

cow2
kou/Submit
verb
verb: cow; 3rd person present: cows; past tense: cowed; past participle: cowed; gerund or present participle: cowing
cause (someone) to submit to one's wishes by intimidation.
"the intellectuals had been cowed into silence"
synonyms: intimidate, daunt, browbeat, bully, tyrannize, scare, terrorize, frighten, dishearten, unnerve, subdue; informalpsych out, bulldoze
"has he cowed you all with his threats?"

drunk
overcome with (a strong emotion).
"the crowd was high on euphoria and drunk with patriotism"

drink
watch or listen to something with eager pleasure or interest.
"she strolled to the window to drink in the view"
synonyms: absorb, assimilate, digest, ingest, take in; be rapt in, be lost in, be fascinated by, pay close attention to
"I'll just sit here and drink in the scenery"

pad
add false items to (an expense report or bill) in order to receive unjustified payment.
"faked repairs and padded expenses for government work reaped billions of dollars for the Mafia"

tom
late Middle English (denoting an ordinary man, surviving in tomfool, tomboy, and the phrase Tom, Dick, and Harry ): abbreviation of the given name Thomas . Sense 1 of the noun dates from the mid 18th century.
Just WOW!!!
WOW!
I strongly believe this bot is overlapping my dream today. I am taking major notice because I don't often remember my dreams and have only posted a few since I have been here at the NDC.
This is not "chance" or an accident.

wrote media mild view odyssey natural think camp there physical changing drunk good notice cow answer swing burger
Add my dream link which also included news articles (wrote media mild). I received an email about this from Change.org (changing) WHILE I was dreaming about camping (camp) near Yellowstone and the sun was setting on a bison.
After researching this morning, I discovered two articles about the upcoming culling of the bison this winter.
I believe this entire section of the botrun today is about the impending slaughter of 1,000 mostly female (cow) bison on Yellowstone land. The slaughter will turn them into food (burgers). Even drunk works as this is going to be a passionate issue and there are petitions to stop the act and meetings will be occurring with Native Tribes who seem to have differing views.

Please know I did NOT read the botrun before writing about my dream
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ne-Buffalo
Yeah, this gets a wow from me, as well!! Notice also that this finally explains the presence of "poop" in the recent runs, including today. Perhaps poop (or a word/concept related to poop) might be used as the excuse for this atrocity (which won't be publicized, of course).

Lastly, how do we go back and interpret the presence of Happiness? Perhaps it's not at all associated with this overlap, but it has also been developing a strong presence in our runs. Perplexing. Thank you for documenting both your dream and this phenomenal overlap. Wow!
How to explain happiness? Just look at the word preceding happiness: Unconscious.

Whatever happiness there will be will be feigned. Or happiness itself will be unconscious, asleep, or hidden.
Looks like a hit for "church" which is in a good number of runs. In fact, another may fit this story, too or as well at least.

"weird boy church event false" this event was thankfully "false" in that the boy came in with a gun but said he had felt led to go to church, as if he really was not going to do what it appeared he was there for.

Talk about SYNCHRONICITY! This pastor was, as the boy with gun walked in, talking about the senseless killings on New Year's Eve. The pastor is a retired Army Sargeant but we're not told what all he was instructing? or saying about this type of crime. These words fit also.
"tells people being model living part careful" as the soldier in him is "the model" and he was telling people" about "living careful."

The headline, dated today...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lence.html
#cametrue

Dragon unconscious happiness applicable

How about this!

In a Slovenian Cave, Hoping for a Batch of Baby ‘Dragons’
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/06/scienc....html?_r=0

“It is rare and it is exciting,” Mr. Weldt said of this opportunity for a do-over. “I was jumping when I saw the first one and the second one. It’s something you don’t want to miss when working as a biologist in a cave.”