Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines?
An update on this dream, last night I was driving around the city to pick my family up and I happened to take the River road. As I drove up the road I could see the high level bridge lit up red and casting a red pall over the land in the valley below. I mentally heard the "tick" of a checkbox getting marked off. Then I looked around in detail and the landscape was presenting as an exact mirror from the dream <tick>, had a massive Deja vu feeling. and Earlier in the day I had talked to a farmer who seemed to be involved with some buying and selliing of cluttered stuff <tick> so I kept driving to go pickup my family <tick>. the evening was just weird like that. I was in the middle of a 2 hour swim class earlier and got really cold in the pool, developed a headache, so left halfway through the class to go find the family. I think this dream is approaching manifestation now, and locally we are seeing things go wild like a head of cauliflower now costing $10 and our gas dropping to 63.0c per litre and layoffs everywhere. My husband remarked he thought the land mines in the dream might be dead bodies too. I also wondered that maybe the field was more like a field of strawberry and the mines were actually the strawberry seeds but they were getting moldy..or at least fuzzy? Moldy wouldn't surprise me considering Clif High's Web Bot prediction of a strange mold coming this year or next that begins to infect everything....

Messages In This Thread
Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines? - by Shadewolf - 12-17-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines? - by still - 12-18-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines? - by still - 12-21-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines? - by Shadewolf - 01-20-2016, 01:34 PM