Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines?
(01-21-2016, 04:01 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 12:05 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Red dirt reminds me of Hawaii. It's everywhere there. Gets into your clothes and you can't get it out.

To me, anything involving driving or being on a bus, train, etc, usually indicates travel somewhere... You're on a LRT & doing quite a bit of walking. Planning a trip anywhere? Or as you stated things are already checked off?

Hawaii, interesting! Here's an article on red clay soils: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultisol Maybe the soil is a location reference I haven't figured out yet. I've been to Maui once as a kid and remember the rich soils there.

If you've read any of my previous posts in regards to Oahu, I'm expecting something major to happen there. Like Waikiki and other areas sliding into the ocean... You seemed to be specific in your areas though and Hawaii doesn't have subways. However, they are building a rail system, but their budget on it got so screwed up, no is sure it's going to ever be finished. I think some of the platforms/stations are done, but there are rails up that don't connect to them yet. So your dream kind of reminded me of that.

Messages In This Thread
Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines? - by Shadewolf - 12-17-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines? - by still - 12-18-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines? - by still - 12-21-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines? - by IslandHippyMama - 01-21-2016, 05:23 PM