Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/25/15 Anyone having a 'Bizarre Christmas?'
I got little from this run at a glance, except "heat chilling consider states" and this works since Northern Tennessee's nighttime low temps are going to be in the 60s tomorrow night, 50s Sun. night, 40s Mon. night and 30s Tuesday night.

If this little grouping is rearranged just a tad, could it be "test shot storm valley?" hope not.

"jenny lamb light" is this indication of some folks eating this holiday in a manner to not put on weight? Maybe just a cute coinkydink, IMO.

LOL "sales" day after this holiday, oh yes am afraid they are going to be epic, great at first but indication of no-telling how many big chain stores about to hand out the so-called "pink slips."

No sir, IMO this warning is not a bit bizarre because his timing may be off but the warning itself is of wisdom, awareness and very reality-based.

I keep hearing about junk bonds and or junk what? stocks? being an indicator of how close our economy or currency are to crashing. I passed Economics 101 in high school just to make the grade and ignored the subject so I can't understand in-context why the junk warning has been prevalent for several weeks at least.

I always balk when someone puts a timing on something if it's really soon. The Good Side of The Force/God can and does change the timing on things like any good parent does at times, when and if He is pleased at what He witnesses in millions of hearts/hidden thoughts.

(12-25-2015, 10:17 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: I've got something bizarre.....a dire warning.  Is the warning bizarre or are the events he talks about bizarre? You decide, and Merry Christmas Smile

https://larouchepac.com/20151223/emergen...n-save-you

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/25/15 Anyone having a 'Bizarre Christmas?' - by Nanny - 12-25-2015, 07:46 PM