Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Dreams of the 30th December 2015
30 December 2015

Dream 1 

I was with a woman who was calling the woman i like. It seemed they were speaking about me, and i i would have been calm if i knew what they were saying. 

Dream 2

I, a man and my grandmother were at a table. My grandmother was smoking ( what she in life doesn`t). It was aselfrooled cigarette and someone else rolled it for her.

Dream 3

I was with a woman and i sort of worked for her. And as i thought it was finished and i wanted to go, there was more work. It was agood dream.

Interpretation: I am working for a woman now and after i finished this work i started to translate. 

Dream 4

I had a beer and i was drinking it from a glas. Then after a while i noticed that many people where a round me and had a glas full of beer, but still with the white foam on it. It was as if they were waiting for something to drink. Then i noticed that it was new year. But i had already started to drink.  

Interpretation:

I do not have any plans for new years eve yet. I thought i will just be at home and do some work. Then my aunt delphine called me if i wanted to come to her in france. I also brought a beer home to drink with a woman who lives in the same house as i do. But when i said i bought the beer to drink with her, she said she does not want to drink at the time. So i drank it alone. 
And then i was some minutes late for work.