Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An excellent article on Synchronicity and Coincidences
A great article on something we speak of often here at the NDC.
Is it coincidence or something else...synchronicity perhaps?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/us/odd-coi...index.html
Oh wow, just learned something. Jung was a mystic, too! I luv it. Christian mystics are truly precious and oh, so rare so far as I have experienced. Not saying Jung was christian, just that my mind went to this, next.

Very recent synchronicity that I experienced was when emailing a reply to a dear friend. This was, I think day-before-yesterday. I was replying to her about why hubby and I are moving home to Texas even though she's seen the area suffer badly in the end-of-the-age earth changes. Was in fact at the part of my reply where I was telling her that Texas is in even much more danger than the earth changes, Isis eight miles from the border and Texas a target of those determined to enslave the globe. Then! it happened....

I heard in the next room on my kitchen radio on an oldies, FM station "Highway to the Danger Zone," a song I really dig but it was so very apropos that a thinking person could doubt that that really came on as I typed what I did.

It did.
Y'all know I don't believe in coincidences. Not when you start thinking about all the steps that had to happen to make an end result occur. Nope. No coincidences. Synchronicities? That's another issue entirely. Big Grin
This subject is begging to be put here, good grief yesterday was 6/2/16 and was mused that it seemed more like 6/6/16 for reasons of huge synchronicities.

What are the odds that 3 branches of our military would have major accidents and furthermore that two of our branches would have a plane from an elite force, crash same day?!

Now, the odds get even higher because both planes, the Thunderbird and the Blue Angel both were Plane # 6!

The 3rd. Force hit by tragedy was our Army at Ft. Hood, Texas. All *9* in the bed/back? of the truck are now confirmed dead. The 3 in the cab of the truck lived. God help them to not be almost suicidal.

All in one day, in three separate states, representing our nation by Land, Sky and Sea........tragedy/failure.
(Omen, IMO)

Call it coincidence, call it synchronicity, it's really cool.
Hubby and I are living temp. housing in a little, East Texas town that we chose last summer as our home-base to house hunt even a couple of hundred miles from, if necessary.

One daughter had neighbors buy the house behind her there in Tennessee, and they are from this little town. Cool coincidence but right now, a personal friend of hers that doesn't know the neighbors, has a strong, new tie to our little town. The friend's mother had a medical emergency and is being moved here to live in assisted living. Friend's sister is residing here, permanently it appears.

Daughter visited here and liked it a lot. She's amused that there's so much familiarity in her life to this little town though we are not sure if we'll find our forever home here, or elsewhere.