Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An excellent article on Synchronicity and Coincidences
Oh wow, just learned something. Jung was a mystic, too! I luv it. Christian mystics are truly precious and oh, so rare so far as I have experienced. Not saying Jung was christian, just that my mind went to this, next.

Very recent synchronicity that I experienced was when emailing a reply to a dear friend. This was, I think day-before-yesterday. I was replying to her about why hubby and I are moving home to Texas even though she's seen the area suffer badly in the end-of-the-age earth changes. Was in fact at the part of my reply where I was telling her that Texas is in even much more danger than the earth changes, Isis eight miles from the border and Texas a target of those determined to enslave the globe. Then! it happened....

I heard in the next room on my kitchen radio on an oldies, FM station "Highway to the Danger Zone," a song I really dig but it was so very apropos that a thinking person could doubt that that really came on as I typed what I did.

It did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An excellent article on Synchronicity and Coincidences - by Nanny - 01-01-2016, 10:48 PM