Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disaster "1 million dead already"
I get the TV thing.. I had a dream that included a TV set showing me images of a kid and being told he was the Anti-Christ. Caucasian, blonde, and blue-eyed. The dream started with me going into a room full of religious relics all over the walls, tables, and the floors/windows. Mostly crosses and Christian relics, but there were symbols from all religions (Egyptian, Buddhist, Indian, Native American, etc). Protection symbols. Incense was burning in the room, too. There was a rocking chair in the corner and I was told that's where St. Peter sits when he comes to visit. All of a sudden the rocker starts to move and the cushion looked like someone had just sat down on it. I didn't see or "hear" St. Peter, but the TV set popped on and I was being shown the pictures. I was being told I had to slay him and was given a gold, jeweled sword to do it. He could only be slayed with this sword? I was hesitant (scared) and asked "Wouldn't it be considered treason to kill him?". I think he's either someone important's kid or he's a grown man now and important himself (I had the dream in 1998)... The images of the kid showed him at a young age and it progressed to when he was a teenager, maybe older. The clothing he was wearing struct me as being from the 70's, maybe 80's? So it's possible that he's close to my age (51). The pictures on the screen started to flip by faster, to where it was almost like a moving picture, and then I realized his eyes were looking at me in every pic. I would move and change positions, but his eyes followed me. Then he started to creepily smile and I realized he was seeing me. I got really scared because I was afraid he would figure out who I was.. I shut off the TV, but then it turned on again. Only this time there were images of yellowish boulders on a mountain side (high desert-like; nothing green anywhere). People were walking in a line, going somewhere. They were all dressed like as people did in Jesus' time. Edit: I touched the TV screen and it pulled me into it - like sucked me in. I'm suddenly there with these people, in this land, and I was seriously out of place with my clothing. All of a sudden this "Moses" dude comes up to me shouting "What is she doing here?" "Who is responsible for this?" "She does not belong here!".. He was really quite angry and everyone started to crowd around me.. Then I heard a horse beating up behind me, I turned to look and it was my Native American "dude". He leaned over to grab me, and slung me up behind him on the horse. I woke up as we rode away... I haven't seen my Native American dude since then, so I know I did some kind of "boo-boo" by going to that place.

Not really sure what it all means really, but I suspect TV sets are used in dreams as a way to convey messages to us. It's a type of connection. Think "Poltergeist" when they connect to Carol Ann in the other dimension.. Not saying ghosts are connecting to us, but something else - giving us messages?

Messages In This Thread
disaster "1 million dead already" - by still - 01-03-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by still - 01-03-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by Eagle1 - 01-03-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by still - 01-03-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by still - 01-03-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by Nanny - 01-03-2016, 04:35 PM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by still - 01-03-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by Nanny - 01-03-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by still - 01-04-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: disaster "1 million dead already" - by IslandHippyMama - 01-04-2016, 12:46 PM