Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIRD OF MANY COLORS
AGAIN, WHEN THE HOLIDAY SEASON WAS UPON US, I MAY (OR DID) DREAM, BUT HAD NO RECOLLECTION OF DREAMING.

IN KEEPING WITH MY PREVIOUS DREAMS, THIS ONE WAS ANOTHER THAT MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

I DREAMT (ON 1/3/16 SUNDAY-LAST NIGHT) THAT AN OLD NEIGHBOR OF MY MOTHER'S WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN TURKEYS AT A MUCH REDUCED PRICE SO I ASKED HER TO ORDER ONE FOR ME. WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP THE TURKEY FROM HER, I NOTICED THAT THE TURKEYS WERE UNBELIEVEABLY ELONGATED (UP TO 4 FEET) AND THE BACKING TO HOLD THE TURKEYS IN THE PACKAGE CONTAINED AT MULTICOLORED PIECE OF CARPETING (RATHER INTERESTING COLORS) AND VERY FIRM CARPETING. WHEN I RECEIVED MY "TURKEY" (LOL) IT CONTAINED NO CARPETING. THE LAST THING I REMEMBERED WAS GOING TO MY MOTHER'S NEIGHBOR AND LETTING HER KNOW I DID NOT RECEIVE THE MULTI-COLORED CARPETING WITH MY TURKEY WHICH APPARENTLY I WAS NOT WILLING TO LIVE WITHOUT.
More radiation from Fukushima will start affecting land animals and not just ocean life.
(01-05-2016, 09:37 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: More radiation from Fukushima will start affecting land animals and not just ocean life.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REMARKS. WILL YOU CLARIFY THEM FOR ME? I MAY BE MISSING SOMETHING FROM YOUR COMMENT.

THANK YOU.
Well, according to the following link, Fukushima has been contaminating the Pacific Ocean marine life: http://altereddimensions.net/2015/pacifi...adioactive

Your elongated turkeys made me think that perhaps we'll end up hearing about land animals being affected by the radiation and not just marine life.
(01-05-2016, 10:53 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Well, according to the following link, Fukushima has been contaminating the Pacific Ocean marine life: http://altereddimensions.net/2015/pacifi...adioactive

Your elongated turkeys made me think that perhaps we'll end up hearing about land animals being affected by the radiation and not just marine life.

OH, I GOT IT! ABNORMAL (DEFORMED) ANIMALS RESULTING FROM RADIATION. I HAVE KNOWN FOR A WHILE THAT OUR MARINE LIFE HAS BEEN AFFECTED. IT WAS REPORTED WITHIN THE PAST FEW YEARS THAT THE DEBRIS FROM FUKISHIMA REACHED HAWAII FIRST.

WITH ALL THE DYING MARINE LIFE THE PAST FEW YEARS, SURELY RADIATION HAS BEEN A FACTOR ALONG WITH THE SONAR BEING USED BY OUR MILITARY. GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE THIS GOVERNMENT IS UP TO; HARP, CHEMTRAILS, FOOD ALTERATION (GMO) AI, SUPERCOMPUTERS, JADE HELM 15, ROBIN SAGE (EAST COAST VERSION OF JADE HELM), PROPERTY ACQUISITION BY ILLEGAL MEANS AND ILLEGAL IMPRISONMENT, PROJECT BLUE BEAM, SKINWALKER RANCH, LUCIFER INFRARED TELESCOPE (MT. GRAHAM) NOT TO MENTION NIBIRU AND OTHER CELESTIAL FACTORS NOW COMING INTO PLAY. WE, AND OUR ENVIRONMENT, HAVE DEFINITELY BEEN MANIPULATED AND USED BY OUR GOVERNMENT.

THIS YEAR WILL BE A VERY ACTIVE YEAR. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE IN OUR GROUP WILL BE RIGHT ON TARGET AHEAD OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN GIVING US AN OPPORTUNITY TO PREPARE IN MORE SPECIFIC WAYS.
I take something quite different from your dream, as I have been to the Middle East, and understand the significance of a 'Turkish Carpet'.
Turkish carpets were a sign of provenence, of some or much wealth. The colors were a language in themselves. That you see symbolism in the extravagance in a 'giant turkey' and yet, your 'enclosed carpet' is missing; I see that you do not value the giant bird or the gift it represents, but you expect the additional wealth of the carpet, the tapestry, as well.
This is a dream of greed, of coveting, of demanding - and the unwillingness to live without the cream and honey that you have grown accustomed to. You state that even though you received a greater 'turkey' at a reduced price, when it arrives you went to have words with the mother's neighbor who facilitated this acquisition, that you were 'unwilling to be deprived' of the carpet.
The dream says you expect too much, are unthankful for what you have received, and expect full product regardless of discount-price paid.

This jumped out at me upon reading your dream. It may not be speaking directly to you, but simply be a judgement dream against a people, a locale or a society that you are part of or are aware of. It of course, may also be to you in some way.

I hope this helps in some way.
(01-06-2016, 12:31 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: I take something quite different from your dream, as I have been to the Middle East, and understand the significance of a 'Turkish Carpet'.
Turkish carpets were a sign of provenence, of some or much wealth. The colors were a language in themselves. That you see symbolism in the extravagance in a 'giant turkey' and yet, your 'enclosed carpet' is missing; I see that you do not value the giant bird or the gift it represents, but you expect the additional wealth of the carpet, the tapestry, as well.
This is a dream of greed, of coveting, of demanding - and the unwillingness to live without the cream and honey that you have grown accustomed to. You state that even though you received a greater 'turkey' at a reduced price, when it arrives you went to have words with the mother's neighbor who facilitated this acquisition, that you were 'unwilling to be deprived' of the carpet.
The dream says you expect too much, are unthankful for what you have received, and expect full product regardless of discount-price paid.

This jumped out at me upon reading your dream. It may not be speaking directly to you, but simply be a judgement dream against a people, a locale or a society that you are part of or are aware of. It of course, may also be to you in some way.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS DREAM. NOT KNOWING ME, HOWEVER, REMINDS ME THAT THIS DREAM IS JUST YOUR TAKE WHICH EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO.

MAY THE ONE TRUE GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU IN HIS CARE.
(01-06-2016, 10:31 PM)aletalete Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 12:31 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: I take something quite different from your dream, as I have been to the Middle East, and understand the significance of a 'Turkish Carpet'.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS DREAM.  NOT KNOWING ME, HOWEVER, REMINDS ME THAT THIS DREAM IS JUST YOUR TAKE WHICH EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO.

Offense was not meant, but if you were offended by the analysis maybe you should consider that you are unwilling to look at 50% of the potential message intention sent to you. I did not send you the message, but if someone did, and their intent was my interpretation, then your assessment of yourself may indicate you are unwilling to be self-critical.
If you cannot say 'I myself can be wrong' or 'I can be a taker and sometimes not realize it', to refute the dream-message can sometimes be sent to you for exactly that very-same reason. Even saints can sin, but only the convinced cannot be self-critical.
As I had said in my first comment, this may not be directly at you but about a place you have seen, know, or know of its peoples; as well as about someone else you know. It MIGHT not have applied to you directly.

Your response to me, though, when merely trying to offer 'another' viewpoint that doesn't paint in such beautiful pastels indicates to me that you don't take criticism well, nor do you critique yourself well.

Bless you and keep you, for obviously someone is trying to reach you, and you appear combative about the fact. You are right, I do not know you, but me thinks you protest too loudly.
(01-07-2016, 04:32 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 10:31 PM)aletalete Wrote: THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS DREAM.  NOT KNOWING ME, HOWEVER, REMINDS ME THAT THIS DREAM IS JUST YOUR TAKE WHICH EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO.

Offense was not meant, but if you were offended by the analysis maybe you should consider that you are unwilling to look at 50% of the potential message intention sent to you. I did not send you the message, but if someone did, and their intent was my interpretation, then your assessment of yourself may indicate you are unwilling to be self-critical.

THANK YOU.
If you cannot say 'I myself can be wrong' or 'I can be a taker and sometimes not realize it', to refute the dream-message can sometimes be sent to you for exactly that very-same reason. Even saints can sin, but only the convinced cannot be self-critical.
As I had said in my first comment, this may not be directly at you but about a place you have seen, know, or know of its peoples; as well as about someone else you know. It MIGHT not have applied to you directly.

Your response to me, though, when merely trying to offer 'another' viewpoint that doesn't paint in such beautiful pastels indicates to me that you don't take criticism well, nor do you critique yourself well.

Bless you and keep you, for obviously someone is trying to reach you, and you appear combative about the fact. You are right, I do not know you, but me thinks you protest too loudly.
Or... It could be about the country Turkey in the literal sense. There is a lot going on there right now, so it could be that and not anything personal to the dreamer at all.
(01-07-2016, 06:18 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Or... It could be about the country Turkey in the literal sense. There is a lot going on there right now, so it could be that and not anything personal to the dreamer at all.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT. SOMETIMES I MISS THE OBVIOUS ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I WASN'T AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN TURKEY.
(01-07-2016, 06:18 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Or... It could be about the country Turkey in the literal sense. There is a lot going on there right now, so it could be that and not anything personal to the dreamer at all.

TURKEY JUST HAD AN EARTHQUAKE. PERHAPS YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK (SUNDAY) Big Grin